“Tae! Do you wanna see my coloring?” He asked, flipping the coloring book around and grinning proudly. The page contained a princess that had a colored out of the lines purple dress and brown hair and a light pink castle in the background.

Taehyung could feel his heart drop. Jungkook was in little space. Before Taehyung could process, his mouth moved, “Kookie?”

Jungkook looked a little confused at the response but answered anyways, “Yes, Tae?”

“Tae needs to have a serious talk with you. Would that be possible?”

“Of course! Kookie is a big boy!” Jungkook insisted, complete with the crossed arms and a loud hmph.

“Tae has been thinking about last night.” Jungkook shivered. “I'm really sorry. The mug was an accident and I didn't treat it the way I should have. I wasn't thinking straight and I never thought my clouded thinking would harm you. I'm hoping you can forgive-"

“I forgive you!” Jungkook piped, interrupting Taehyung. “I've missed you a lot and although Daddy spanks hard,” Jungkook rubbed his butt, “My head wasn't thinking right either and I panicked. Kookie knows you've been stressed.”

“Thank you, Kookie for forgiving me, but I've been thinking on this. I don't know if I can lower my stress even though I really want to for you and I don't want a repeat of last night. It would hurt Daddy's heart a ton if you had to use your safe word again because of him.”

“B-But you won't. Kookie is strong.”

“That's what I'm scared of. That you'll become used to or willing to deal with stressed me and when I.. If I lash out at you. I don't want that, Kookie.”

“What do you mean, Daddy? Where is this going?”

“Kookie. I was hoping to talk this over with big Kookie. Maybe it's best I wait.” Taehyung mumbled.

“Just tell me! Whatever big Kookie can hear, Kookie can hear! I know it'll affect me too.”

“Daddy thinks it's best if I'm not your Daddy.” Taehyung rushed out.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the suggestion and he let out a laugh, “Nice joke, Daddy. You got me.” When Taehyung didn't respond and just continued to look more guilty Jungkook's smile turned to a frown, “You were joking. Right?”

“Kookie. It's best-”

“N-No it's not. No it's not. I want you as my Daddy. I chose you to be my Daddy for a reason-”

“And Daddy's backing out. I don't want to hurt you anymore.”

“How do you know you'll hurt me?”

“I don't. That's the problem.”

Taehyung kneeled down and held Jungkook's arms which lay tense at his sides. “Please just try and understand this from my position. I know I'm asking a lot since you're Little right now but I just need you to try.”

Jungkook's lips quivered and he looked at Taehyung with wide, sad eyes. “Please, Daddy.”

Taehyung opened his mouth, licked his lips and tried his hardest to continue. “Jungkook, I can't go on knowing that I might make you panic like last night again, so please, let's understand each other.”

Taehyung stood up and turned but Jungkook grabbed his arm, “You aren't understanding me.”

Taehyung looked at the floor and squeezed Jungkook's hand and took it off his arm and slowly moved to exit the room, “I'll see you at dinner, Jungkook.”

“Tae! Please!” Jungkook shouted after him, tears blotting his vision, no longer was he in Little Space, “This can't be what you want! Tae! Tae! Taehyung!” The tears spilled out on his cheeks, rolling down like fat, liquidy race cars. “You can't let me go too!”

Taehyung didn't come back. Jungkook sat there calling for him until his voice went hoarse and all he could do was whisper the older's name. Jungkook's heart was torn apart. Things weren't going his way. instead of up like he wanted, they went down and just when he thought things couldn't go any farther down, they went there.

Jungkook slid out from under his blanket and feeling his weak knees went down on all fours and crawled to his desk where his trash can sat underneath. It hadn't been emptied since he'd searched for his meds. The cracked orange cylinder still sat at the bottom of his cream colored trash can.

Why couldn't you have stayed full for longer?

Jungkook hadn't taken those pills in what felt like forever. He had a reason though. It wasn't like those people that say they deserve to suffer so they won't take what they need, no, he'd found a replacement and the replacement was far better.

Taehyung. Taehyung made him feel how the pills were supposed to make him. He brightened the younger's life in so many ways to the point he'd even forgotten about the pill bottle collecting dust in his medicine cabinet and how the dark affected him so much. Speaking of the dark, he could feel it peering over his shoulder. Watching him clutch that empty bottle with fat, ugly tears streaming down his face. He bet it was laughing at him. Laughing at him like it used to in his apartment. Except now it was gloating. Gloating over it's victory. It had worn him down and now that the two things he had known to be effective against it were nowhere to be seen, it had full reign and it couldn't be happier throwing that in his face.

Jungkook clenched down on the bottle. He could feel it beginning to bend under the pressure he was forcing on it. It's thin plastic cracked lightly being assisted by the already existent cracks from the throw to the floor. He released the clench and let it roll back and forth in the palm of his hand. He didn't know why he was taking his anger for everything that happened this past month out on the bottle when he had it's cause sitting right behind him. It's laughs becoming louder, stronger, reverberating through Jungkook's head as the seconds passed. He took a tight grip on to the bottle and quickly turned around and threw it. Nothing. There was nothing there. Just a surprised Hoseok in the doorway. Another set of tears rolled down his cheeks as Hoseok picked the cylinder up and read it's white label. At first Hoseok's face showed just plain confusion but having looked up at the younger's face immediately reformed into concern. Hoseok dropped the bottle and slid down on to his knees and shuffled over to Jungkook. Hoseok looked at him for a minute or two before quickly burying his chin into Jungkook's shoulder, his arms wrapping tightly around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook couldn't respond. His arms remained limp. They didn't surround Hoseok like they would've normally. They didn't try and get him off. No, they just sat there and played dead. Jungkook breathed in. The scent of Hoseok's cologne, the sunlight streaming through his window, Namjoon's music playing in the distance, any of it could have brought on what happened in what felt like a matter of seconds. Everything pummeled Jungkook like a billion little pebbles. How his life had taken such a downhill climb and he had done nothing to stop it. How he had done everything to stop it too late and at the wrong times. Everything was a mess. He finally was seeing that in a new light. Everything was a mess and a mess could be cleaned. Jungkook's eyes squinted as even heavier tears rose up. They released and fell down and he did nothing to stop them. He let every little sound that accompanied hard tears out. His arms finally responded and hugged Hoseok back and held him tight. Jungkook cried every tear he had held inside of him in the last few months and held on tight to the only thing keeping him from going insane, one of his best friends. One of his best friends who was always willing to listen, and did. He listened to Jungkook's tear filled tales of verbally abusive family to devastating work memories to the loss of his greatest friend, Taehyung. Finally, Jungkook had someone. Finally, Jungkook felt pain free, even if it was almost for a minute. Finally, Jungkook knew what he had to do. He had a plan, and that's what matters.

Word Count: 1819

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, how was this chapter? It was a kind of emotional chapter to write in my opinion.
Have you guys seen the concept photos and Jin's Epiphany?! They are both sooooooooo goodddd. I can't wait for the album!!
Thanks for reading Naiteu Naiteu and I hope you'll vote and/or comment!