That last part was said quieter, but Alex was already nearby when she placed a not so delicate kick to the Chao-Chao bastard side.

This slag has repeatedly called Bai Yang a disgusting homo and yet why is this bastard always implying these type of vulgar activities to her kid?! Is there something about Bai Yang that attracts the worst guys in the world to molest and do perverted things to him?!

The force of the kick causes Chao Heng to fall down on his side, his previously arrogant and suave figure instantly collapsing. Once the young master regains his composure, he makes a furious expression towards the person who has dared to kick him which only grows even uglier when he recognizes his most hateful enemy. "Chang Hui, how dare you kick this young master!"

"Oh trust me, there's a certain place where the sun doesn't shine that I'd rather kick instead but I'm feeling nice today," Alex growls, nearly bearing her teeth as Bai Yang immediately scampers to her side, his face bright and happy at her presence. Automatically, she throws an arm around his shoulder and pulls him against her as she vehemently glares at the irritating brat.

And just when she's thinking of letting bygones be bygones (because Chao Heng is a child and she is a perfectly mature and responsible adult-- that snort is uncalled for, Sys), this bastard has to remind her how satisfying it would be to shove her passing scores into his uptight ass.

"You—!" Chao Heng sputters, his face turning red in indignation. "Resorting to violence since you've lost the bet! How uncouth, but what can you expect from a commoner!"

"Hey, hey, you're slandering your senior here," Alex admits with a wolfish grin, her eyes shining with mischievousness. "Should you really be talking to an alumnus of Da Guan like that?"

The entire classroom went silent, including the ever big mouth Chao Heng. On the other hand, Bai Yang looks up at her with wide, admiring eyes appearing neither shocked nor surprised. In fact, he seems very prideful and ecstatic by his friend's success and can't contain his excitement as he immediately yells out, "That's amazing, Alex! That's really amazing!" Bai Yang's exclamations immediately knock Chao Heng out of his stupor, who starts sputtering in disbelief.

"You're lying! You have to be lying!" Chao Heng accuses with no small amount of dread in his voice as his face pales to the point of ghostly white.

Alex snorts at the other's denial with very little amount of pity. She casually reaches into her book bag and pulls out a sheet of paper that contains the results of her exams, unceremoniously shoving it to the nearest person to read out loud in order to prevent any accusation of bias despite how the numbers are clearly printed for everyone to see.

The person she has shoved the paper to is their class monitor He Ling, who has remained in the classroom mostly to find out about Chang Hui's exam scores like everyone else that came into 2-A but to also make sure the confrontation between Chang Hui and Chao Heng does not devolve into a fight. It's no secret to any student attending Da Guan that these two opposite forces repel each other like magnets of the same side. Of course, it is already too late for He Ling to say anything once Chang Hui delivered a kick to Chao Heng's side and he was actually trying to find a moment to scold his female classmate for using violence if it wasn't for the paper thrust into his face.

He fumbles with the sheet for a few seconds, recognizing Chang Hui's characters on top before slowly moving his eyes downwards towards the numbers printed in bold format. His jaw steadily drops down the further he reads, ignoring the pressing heat against his back as many other students crowd behind him do the same.

"What does it say?" Alex encourages, her posture carefree and relaxed as she allows Bai Yang to easily lean on her. Chao Heng can't help but sweat at her confidence, looking wild-eyed at the class monitor.