Army x reader

•I'm sorry but that photo is adorable he's smiling•

You were a "noobie " and you felt embarrassed sometimes as you woke up it was a peaceful day and you decided to do a turf war match as you arrived to the lobby you saw lots of fanboys/ fangirls crowd around these certain people they looked like they had orange tentacles and they looked very scary as you were starting at them you heard people yelling the word " ARMY" so you figured that the leaders name was army. You tried to escape the screaming fans of squids and as you did you fell flat on your face as you touched your face you felt blood and wiped it from your face, Army spotted you and without the terrifying look in his eye he had a calm expression " oh my are you okay here let me help you " as he helped you up your tried not to cry " hey don't cry I'm Army please don't cry" as you looked up at him with a twinkle in your eye you looked at him a smile slowly creeping on your face " I'm y/n thanks for helping me I think I'm okay " you said with a smile on your face " it was very nice to meet you Army " it was getting dark and Army offered to walk you home and you accepted as you got to your apartment you found out he only lives 5 minutes away from you before you say goodbye you grab a piece of paper and write your phone number down and smile at him he looks at you blushing and walking to his as you sit on your sofa you shut your eyes ~ maybe living here won't be so bad ~

• so um ye I made this I don't know who to do near some um comment if you would 😂•