"Sir, it's an honor to meet you." Aimilios said, lowering his hands.

"I'm glad you survived the Judges, a few of them believe your a traitor, I however am choosing to listen to my friend Captain Johnson." Admiral Harper said. Aimilios looked up, Johnson had been promoted without his knowing. "I also have found something, during the Spartan Program, you were assigned to be an Officer." Harper said, grabbing a clipboard. Aimilios's blood ran cold, he didn't want to be an officer of the Spartans, he had failed once and it had cost several lives.

"So, I give you a chance, if you can show me what your men can do, show the world what a Spartan can do, I will promote you... and to help with that, I have ordered you and your squad to special training... from this moment on you're a Black Spartan, you don't exist." Admiral Harper said, Aimilios looked surprised, there hadn't been a Black Spartan since before the war. "T-thank you sir." Aimilios said, saluting.

"Don't let me down,now get to training 727, that is all." Harper said, saluting back, Aimilios turned and pulled his helmet down, he left the room with Havoc on his heels.

*6 month time skip, to the end of the training*

"Drop!" Aimilios yelled, Havoc dropped in sync as soon as the word left his lips.

"UP!" Aimilios yelled, they picked themselves up and looked at Aimilios.

"Dro-" "Thats enough Aimilios." a voice interrupted, Aimilios turned and saluted the Admiral, he saluted back looking around.

"Look at you all, 6 months really has changed you.... and you survived." Harper laughed.

"Well its time, come its time for your armor." he added motioning, Havoc walked behind the Admiral to the armory, 7 pods awaited them patiently.

"Havoc, look at your new armor." Harper said, the pods opened revealing pitch black armor with even blacked out visors. "Sweet." boom said walking to his EVA armor. Aimilios touched the armor and it reacted to his touch. "This is highly experimental, meaning if you ever lose it you better find it." Harper said smiling. Aimilios looked to the others and smiled. "Armor up!" he yelled. "Yes sir!" they responded.

When Aimilios walked into the armor room he felt like he was being watched, and it felt like it came from the armor.

"What the hell?" Aimilios asked.

"Good morning Aimilios." A male voice responded.

"Good morning and who are you?" Aimilios asked, stuttering, a holographic Spartan appeared.

"I am Alpha, I am your newly assigned A.I." Alpha said, Aimilios shook his head.

"I never thought I would get an A.I." Aimilios said as he started the equipment process. His armor wrapped around him like a glove, not too tight, not too loose, perfect. He stepped off the machine and opened and closed his hands.

"Does the armor fit you well?" Alpha asked, Aimilios punched forward. It felt perfect.

"Amazing calculations, nowhere is wrong!" Aimilios said as he walked out of the room.

"Why of course, this is supposed to be the best armor of the groups." Alpha asked.

"What do you mean?" Aimilios asked as he took another step towards the door.

"It is unusual for a Spartan to carry a A.I." Alpha responded.

"But the chief has one?" Aimilios said, surprised.

"Cortana is a meant for a ship, I however, am made for all combat." Alpha said openly.

"So you're a war A.I." Aimilios said, nodding.