The Devil Himself...

°•°•°•°It's been two weeks since you moved in with the gang and its been great! You and the guys were just coming back from a fishing trip. You, Edd, and Matt were laughing together while Tom was singing a song about harpoons and spoons.
You were all having fun until you heard Tom yell, something you couldn't hear understand but it was the noise that gathered your attention. You and Edd looked at each other before running in Tom's direction. You run up beside Tom to see what's going on, but then you hear a name, a name you'd never want to hear near you...
"Tord!" Edd says in both disbelief and enthusiasm. You look up to see your brother hugging the man that has killed so many innocent people. 'The Red Leader...'
You just stared at him, not wanting to move. You wanted to scream but you couldn't... You were stuck.
After the hug, you and him connect eyes, you instantly feel shivers go down your spine and you quickly break the connection. You jump behind Tom for protection from the man in front of you.
'What should I do!? ...Should I say something? No! I can't bring them into this..not them.'
"Who's the doll?" You heard the man ask, in his thick Norwegian accent.
"Oh! That's (Y/N)! My sister." You hear Edd say.
You couldn't take it anymore, you tugged on Tom's hoodie."Tom, c-can we g-go...?" You whisper out in a timid voice you rarely use.
You hear him hum as he grabs your hand and leads you into the kitchen. You couldn't see it, but you felt the glares Tom was shooting in Tord's direction.
Tom was like an older brother to you, and you could tell him anything.. but you can't risk him getting hurt, or worst.
"...(Y/N)? Are you okay?" You look up at him. Tears threatening to spill out like a dripping faucet. "Y-yeah, just a little emotional that's all." you force a smile, starting to calm down. "Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it?" Tom asks in a worried tone. All you do is nod, while you rub the tears out of your eyes.

Tom's PoV
°•°•°I've never seen (Y/N) act like this before, I also never seen her lie to me. I know something's wrong, and I know that it has something to do with Tord. I can't tell what going on but I know she'll tell me sooner or later..right?

°•°•°As you and Tom walk out of the kitchen you see the Matt and Edd along with Tord sitting on the couch.
You sit on the floor as Tom sits next to you. You couldn't help but feel a pair of eyes watching you. But you tried ignoring it.

Tord's PoV
Dammit...I can't complete my plan now, she's right here. One of the smartest and strongest detectives in the system. And just my fu*king luck, she just happens to be Edd's little sister... I need to make sure she won't tell them, I can't have her messing up my mission. I'll wait till everyone else is asleep. She can't- won't get in my way...

"At all..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°