Part 27 Where to?

I don't own anything

Mount justice

Everyone: Gasp!

Everyone gets up sweating from the experience in the memory. Then everyone began to get up contemplating at what they saw. Robin then runs into the living room yelling

Robin: Guys! I got a solid location! They're at, what the hell happened to you guys?

Spawn: We went in Bi Hanna memory to find out the truth about Donna.

Robin: What truth? What did you find out?

Kaldur: That Donna has a lot to answer for.

Robin: What for?

Kaldur then went to explain while everyone else went to bi hann

Spawn: How are you holding up sub zero.

Sub zero: As well as to be expected.

Artemis: I'm sorry for your loss.

Spawn: We all are.

Sub zero: I thank you for your condolences it means much to me.

Raven: I was surprised that you had blonde hair in your memory, did you dye it.

Sub zero: Yes, after the loss of my kin I decided to change figuratively and physically.

Spawn: What I really want to know is how Donna is still alive.

Megan: Yes! You dealt very lethal blows to her, their is no way she should be able to survive such injuries.

Sub zero: Well be finding out soon because she comes now.

Foot steps are heard and Donna enters the room.

Donna looks around in her usual smile but then notices everyone's reaction towards her.

Artemis was sitting next to Wally in the corner staring her down. Megan and Connor were on the sofa keeping their space from her.

Spawn and raven where standing looking at her with anger. Aqualad and robin then begin to walk up to her.

Aqualad: Donna, is their something you wish to discuss with us.

Donna looked confused and said

Donna: No, I have nothing to discuss with you guys, why are all of you upset?

Kid: Because your a murder.

That caught Donna of by surprise

Donna: What do you mean?!

Spawn: Oh, come on Donna! Cut the shit! We know about the genocide you created at Themyscria!

This took Donna completely off guard

Donna: How?! When?!

Spawn: It doesn't matter how we figured it out! What matter is the fact that we know! You've been lying to everyone this whole time! Your not an honorable warrior!! Your a god damn psychopath!!

Donna had know idea what to do. She thought she could move past her mistake and get a fresh start in mans world. However it seems that her mistake continues to haunt her.

Donna: Listen.......I know what I did was wrong but you have to believe me, I was trying to do what was right by Themyscria and her people.

Spawn: The path to hell is pathed with good intentions Donna Troy. Everyone believes that their the good guy, doesn't meet that they actually are.

Robin: I hate to say it but Spawns right, Luther has always believes that everything he does is excused because it's the right thing to do.

Donna: Please! Listen to me! I wish to change! I know that what I have done is irredeemable but please! Give me the chance!

Silence follows as Kaldur says

Kaldur: It is not us that you should be asking for forgiveness. It's him.

Donna: Who?

Bi hann then steps out of the shadows. His mask was off revealing his face, Donna looked at him dumbfounded trying to comprehend why he was here.

Donna: B-B-Bi hann?!

Bi hann: So you remember my name. You should after all I was the one who stabbed you through the stomach and tried to drown you.

Donna held her side remembering the encounter in great detail. She looked to the floor.

Donna: No matter what I say, no matter what I do, you will never forgive me will you brother?

Bi hann looked at her with hate in his eye.

Bi hann: No, I don't know how you where brought back from near death but I have not forgotten what you have done to my people. Now I can't kill you here and now because the twerps would have a little fit, but here's a little advice. The moment you leave this cave and you are finally on your own. Know that I will be coming for you and no matter where you run no matter where you hide, I will find you! That is a promise of a lifetime!!

Bi Hanns speech sent chills down the teams spines and Donna gave him a look of fear knowing that an Amazon is always good on their word.

Spawn: Enough, bi hann you have every right to be pissed off. And I'm not saying you should forgive this bitch either. But right now I need your help in taking these assholes down.

Sub zero pauses for a bit

Sub zero: Fine......but after this is over do not expect me to aid the Amazon's ever again.

Spawn: Fair enough, robin take us to the location.

Robin: Right well I'm not sure if this is good or bad news but the location that the signal is giving off is in Themyscria.

Donna: Those metal men came our home?!

Sub zero: "your" home.

Spawn: Anyway, Donna do you know how to get their?

Donna: Yes

Spawn: Good then we'll take the ship and you can show us the way.

Kid: Wait, where going to trust her with directing us?! What if she sends us into a trap and kills us dudes?!!

Spawn: Where strong enough to hold our own, worse comes to worse I'll teleport us all out of their.

Donna: Please, like I said I wish for redemption I do not want to cause anymore conflict.

Spawn: Yeah well actions speak louder than words. Alright everyone let's get going!