🔅Chapter Five:: Evidence::🔅

Randy's pov

Cody and I are out in the woods, there was a next attack around twelve last night or this morning, the bodies were only found around seven am this morning when police were carrying out a search after receiving a mysterious letter of the killings.

Alberto ringed us up and told us to hurry there before he hand in the note. So Cody and I reached here around six am and we checked out the brutally killed people. Five people in total, some got their limps pulled out, others heads were off, one remained in tack but teared open, her eyes were open, terror can still be seen in them. She was pretty tho, African American, curly hair, bright brown eyes, she could have been a model. There were also one other girl and three boys.

Anyway we left like ten minutes before the police pulled up. We got breakfast, Cody tried to pin what may have happened or why they were even out there when they've been a warning not to go there. I was just relieved Brie wasn't apart of the bunch.

Back to the point, we spend like three ours in the breakfast shop, then we went walking around. Cody spotted an earring that he swore looked familiar behind a bar. He picked it up.

We headed back up, blah blah, when Alberto gave us the cost clear sign we went back in the woods to see if we may have missed anything.

"No freakin' way." Cody gasped, bending down, I looked at him weirdly. He stood up taller holding an earring.

"Wow, you found an earring that matches your shirt, nice." I sarcastically replied, somewhat prissy that he stopped me for that.

"No." He sharply told and I turned back to face him. "It's the exact same one that I've found, behind the bar." He explained and my brows, knitted together. Cody then reached into his pocket and pulled out the next side.

"Shit!" I exclaimed walking closer to him, watching the earrings closely and it is the exact same pair. Both a silver hoop with a 'H' on the inside. "So we know which ever girl was at the bar, then her and her friends headed here. Maybe there were drunk." I tried to piece together.

"Or maybe they were adopted from the bar and brought here to meet there ends." He suggested and we both just looked at each other, each trying to figure out which story is true.

"Funny, I thought I was the only one crazy enough to be out here." A laughing voice said, snapping my head and peeling my eyes away from my brother onto him.

The man had a brown beard fill with grey hair, a white cap but tied gray and brown ponytail can still be seen a little bit. He wore a green tee, wash out jeans and black combat boots. In his hand was a shot gun. I raised my chin, lips slightly parting as I observed him.

"Who the heck are you?" I boldly questioned. He chuckled, shoulders raising up and down as he did. He then began to wave an index finger at us.

"You got guts, nice." I rolled my eyes seeing that he ignored my quest- "Oh and I'm Shawn, Shawn Michaels."

"Didn't you get the warning that here is dangerous and no one is ought to be here? Just today five bodies were found." Cody spoke up and I folded my arms looking at the aging man.

He laughed and shrugged slightly. "I can ask you two boys the same." I don't like him. Seems like a know it all, I thought. "But you guys are here for the same reason as me." I snickered through my nose a bit, giving him an amused look, he just closely watched me.

"Listen old man, we aren't out here trying to find a special herb you can make tea with that will help your little buddy raise. You're old, face the fact and buy Viagra." I smugly told, I felt a nudge on my shoulder from Cody but I stood my ground giving the man a challenging look. "But hey, if you think there is something out here that can help with that, I'll help you find it, I just want 30% of the profit." I continued to mock him.

The man laughed loudly which caused me to squint my eyes at him. "You're real cute."

"I'm sorry I don't swing that way, if you catch what I'm saying." I mocked twisting his words expecting an angry expression but he grinned, amused.

"I was talking to your buddy." I gritted my teeth, old man got jokes huh? I looked to see Cody looking slightly weird-ed out. "Don't look like that, I don't play for the same team either." Cody relaxed. I can't believe he thought.... You know what, I'll focus on Cody's weirdness some other time.

"I mean I have been known to make straight guys turn gay." What the f- I squinted my eyes shaking my head at my brother, with an expression that simply says 'what is wrong with you' he shrugged. "I am super dashing." I inhaled and looked away from him.

"I bet some people think that." The Shawn guy told and I couldn't help but crack a smile at that. "But put aside the jokes, the reason you guys are here is because you are looking for the wolf." My eyes widened at his words. "And so am I, or at least her witch friend." Okay, so maybe we are after the same thing.

"Her?" Cody questioned, oh, I just realize he said her. Shawn laughed.

"Oh, you thought it was a guy? You're wrong." He cockily told and I don't believe him.

"Yeah and what gives?" I asked, not liking the way he spoke to Cody or tried to belittle us and make us feel dumb.

"I saw it. I saw it one night, I saw it transform from wolf to woman." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, really what does she look like?" I'm not buying his bullshit and I'm sure he knows it. He looked at me with intent.

"I only saw her back." He sounded almost disappointed. I laughed, this guy has some nerve. Seriously? He comes with a lie and can't even produce a name or what she looks like.

"And how did you see her and she didn't see you?" Cody added on to the questions. I glimpse at him then back at Shawn.

"I was hiding. I camped in the water along the river bank. The water, allowing my scent to not be strong." He explained.

"Bullshit." I called plain and simply. He gritted his teeth, finally getting upset.

"And who are you to call that?" He shifted, gun on the ground as he hold it, loosely.

"Someone who is younger, not bat shit crazy and simply someone who is bet-ter than you." I casually told raising a shoulder, nonchalantly, after stating. It's that simple.

"Randy don't be like that." Cody tried to say but I ignored him. The old man shook his head.

"Okay, go ahead and be ignorant." I huffed, not caring. "I was once like you, didn't do me much good, just led me into stupid traps and me getting hurt." And like that he picked up his gun and turned on heels, walking further into the woods.

"You didn't have to be a complete jackass to him." Cody span me around by my shoulder to say. I rolled my blue eyes. "What if he was right Randy?" I swear sometimes he can be super gullible.

"He wasn't." I stated surely because I know he isn't right and is a crazy psycho looking for attention and our time.

"But what if he-" I raised my hand up, halting his sentence, he isn't too happy about that but that doesn't matter.

"He isn't. For all we know it can be him and he is trying to throw us off." I whispered just in case he is listening in. Cody gasped slightly but cocked his head, still a bit confuse.

"Then why wouldn't he just kill us and why didn't we attack?" He whispered replied. How could he not see the points?

"It's not his style to kill in the day, he maybe knows we have a bullet that can kill him. Plus it's not a proven fact." I explained. Cody sighed. "Now let's try to find more stuff." I changed the note and he nodded, agreeing. We went back on the search.