🔅Chapter one::Two Sleeves of Tats::🔅

Randy's pov

My best friend (practically brother) and I are staying in New Orleans for a while. We got notice that there is some psycho badass, human by day, wolf by night, terrorizing the city. Apparently they kill about a dozen people at night. If you're out, then you are in bad luck. Most people stay inside but since the locals try to cover up the murders, tourist wander about the streets at nights. And quite frankly, it's NOLA after all, the place is notorious for not sleeping and partying.

The last set of killings he did, took place in the woods, so I'm heading out there to see what I can gather from this lunatic, while he is still human and not looking to kill me.

"Randy where the hell are you going?" Cody, appeared from the room he claimed as his, asking with much concern.

"It's none of your business, I'll be fine," I replied. Cody, narrowed his blue eyes at me, clearly upset with my answer. I sighed, rolling my eyes. "I'm going out to the woods," I ended up confessing. I regretted it after due to the shock and angry look his face.

Cody began to walk closer to me, talking. "Are you crazy?! That lunatic can still be there! You could get killed!" I flinched and rolled my eyes.

I dug my hand in my pocket, pulling out an actual silver bullet, smirking. "He only kills at night. And let's just say if he is still lingering there, then I won't be the one getting killed." I looked at the bullet between my two fingers. "All it takes is one of these bad boys to the heart and it is over for him." I clicked my tongue against my teeth.

Cody sighed, not as upset anymore but still not a fan of the idea. "Then I'm coming with you," He claimed, starting to walk out the door. I stopped him, shaking my head. He looked at me in disbelief and annoyance.

"No, you are going to stay here and gather all the information we need. Because if I don't catch that dick today. We need to study their pattern and see," I instructed, seriously. Cody still doesn't seem fine with me going there by myself. "I'll be fine. Trust me." I patted his shoulder. Turning, walking to door, grabbing my coat while tucking the pistol into my pants pocket. Cody seems on edge still. "Trust me, I'll be fine. Get working on what we need. We need to kick that wolf's ass." Ah, there it is. He cracked a smile and I returned it, leaving, closing the door behind me.

I parked my black truck, getting out when I reach the place, called the bayou, where the wolf, last killed. I began to walk, looking for clues or anything. I pulled out the map, to see exactly where the killings happened and it looks like I'm close. I kept my gaze to the ground, walking. My eyes narrowed, spotting what seemed to be a drip of dried blood on the fallen leaf. I kneeled down, looking at it. I'm definitely close. I'm looking for paw prints, anything but I'm not getting anything, just leaves.

I then spotted a blue piece of cloth, which made me rush over to it, I bend and picked it up. I looked at it and saw it had a rip in the middle. A rip not cost by any scissors but by what seemed to be claws. This is good, I'm getting stuff. I stick the piece of fabric in my pocket. Cody may want to see this.

"What the...?" I muttered, when my eyes caught the tree, near me. I walked over to it and no doubt saw scratches. Scratches that weren't cost by no man but animal. And not some squirrel but a big animal, like a bear...or wolf, yip, a wolf. "Cody got to see this," I spoke to myself, pulling out my phone, taking a picture of it. I then ran my hand over the scratch and it is pretty deep. It slashes across, meaning that someone could have been standing there, he tried to kill them but missed at first. Claws slicing the tree instead the of person.

I eyed it for a while longer and then walked off, trying to find more things. Things that I can actually use against this monster. "What the?" My heart starting to beat when I heard footsteps, well, leaves crunching. He is still here, I thought. I pulled out my gun and quickly turn to the direction it was coming from, pointing my gun.