🔅Chapter Two::Mick:: 🔅

Randy's pov

I reached back home after dropping Brie off, she seemed to had a headache, so I stayed with a her a while and comforted her. I told her about Cody and she told me to go back home to him. I hesitated but left her and I really did grow more fond of her.

"Oh, careful." I said almost bumping into Cody who seemed to be leaving the door. Instead of smiling like me, he gave me a death stare and my smile fell, looking at him.

"What the actual heck is wrong with you! I was worried sick." He nagged like an old drunken man who hates the world, which he usually acts like. I rolled my eyes and entered the house, taking off my coat.

"Relax, I'm fine." I casually told, trying to ease him up a bit but looking back at him, I clearly angered him more.

Oh boy.. "Relax! Do you hear yourself Randy! I thought you were dead or in trouble I was about to rush down there to find your ass and you are telling to 'relax!' Is that all you've got for me? Relax?!" I legit have no words to say right now. Like what the hell was I suppose to say?

"Look pops I'm sorry." Yip, I need to stop digging myself into a grave. He fumed.

"Randy I'm serious! If I keep worrying about you, I'll lose my good looks. I can't lose my looks over you!" I chortle.

"Too late bro." He flipped me off, sighing. I look at him and actually felt sorry for worrying him because I would feel the same if I was him.

"Look codes I'm sorry, I should have called you." I apologize sincerely. He stared at me obviously wanting to argue more but settling for it, knowing we have more important matters to discuss.

"Found anything?" He question, the upset can still be heard in his voice. I looked at him for a few and then nodded.

"Yeah, I found this." I took out the blue teared up fabric I found, handing it over to him as he took it and walked over to the table, which I followed him to. I looked on as he observed it.

"This is obviously animal caused." He muttered, still looking at it. I nodded.

"Mhmm, you know what else is animal caused?" He looked at me confused, with a raised but expectant brow. I pulled out my phone and pulled up the picture, showing him. "This." He gasp and took hold of the phone.

"This is a claw mark." He stated the obvious and I slowly nodded, seeing that.

"Yup, it was deep one too. Looked like a missed swipe." I told my theory, walking over to the fridge, opening it, pulling out two beers, I open them and gave Cody one, we both took a gulp of it.

"Shit, that thing isn't to be messed with." I agree with him on that one. "Is that all you found?" I sighed but nodded.

"Yeah, I don't know if I would have found more but there was this girl wondering around there." His brows immediately furrowed together, clearly confuse and concern.

"Was she hurt or anything?" I shook my head at his question, he seemed relieved. "Then why was she there?" I can practically hear the wheels spinning in his head.

"She thinks that the mayor and cops are bluffing and hiding something. She was trying to find out what and was willing to stay there until night." His eyes widen, in fear. "Don't worry I took her home. She didn't see the claw gash or anything, she was coming from a different direction than me. Don't worry I made sure she didn't see it on our way back." He nodded, relieved. "She thought I was the wolf guy." I laughed at that fact.

"But what did you tell her when she asked who you were or why you were there? She must have asked." Cody is a good thinker when it comes to these things.

"Yeah, I told her I was with the Florida FBI got a tip and came to investigate, she brought it." I shrugged. He nodded.

Cody is basically my brother, we knew each other since I was one and he was a few months old. Our parents were friends, best friends actually. One night they decided to go out and they left us both with a babysitter (who if course I don't remember). They had went to this Galla and during that time some mass murders entered and started to shoot up the place, our parents died. With me having no other family members I had to stay with Cody's grandmother and she was an angel, unfortunately when we turned ten she died and we were sent to an orphanage. Stayed there for fours years, the sweet kids we were vanished and we lost faith, fought with the other kids, with each other. It was bad.

Then one night a man by the name of Mick Foley came and adopt Cody but he won't leave without me, even though I begged him too, Mick admired that and adopted us both. Of course we weren't little anymore so it was hard and weird to adjust he tried to help us adjust by buying us clothes and games but we weren't interested. One day he carried us out back and taught us how to chop wood and we started to bond there. Mick looked like a deranged killer with a Black, unkept, long, thick beard and mustache covering his lips with wild hair, stoping on his shoulders. He looked like a big scary lumberjack. Cody and I were scared when we first saw him but we had no choice but to leave with him and it became a good call.

Mick and us had bonded and we would go chop wood as much as possible. Cody and I felt comfortable so me being me started to investigate around the house when he wasn't there and when we opened up his closet we found it had a secret compartment with lots of guns and gadgets. 'Fucking shit' I remembered both Cody and I saying. We looked around, scared and curious.

'You found it' that was most scariest moments of both Cody's and mine lives, Mick said, watching us. I thought for sure he was going to kill us. ' Cody run' I told , willing to die for him. Mick laughed like a manic scaring us more. He then told us he wasn't going to kill us and explained he was a hunter to which Cody said that he didn't need half the stuff to hunt animals. Mick agreed and he nodded, he then went on to tell us that they aren't for animals but beast. Course we didn't believe him but stayed up till late hearing all his stories. The next time he took us with him and it was the scariest moment of my life, hunting a ghost who was scaring employees.

So that's how we got out start. Cody loved it more and I wanted nothing more to do with it but got convinced into going a next time and a next until I eventually loved it and it became part of me.