Ch 37 - Nude and Lewd

Start from the beginning

"Till the late nights of milky and diapers Baby." Kim shook her head.

"I'm sure..."

"Hey who's the cute short one over there?" Asked Lill.

"Gasper. He's extremely shy."

"Hi, ladies." He waved.

"Isn't he a bit young? Thought it was a girl? He's adorable." Gen walked over.

"Also expecting a child. Her name's Kitty." Hopefully that saves Gasper. They seem to have ignored me. The same should work for him.

"Kitty?" Gasped Kim.

"Roleplay?" Asked Lill.

"You must be an animal in bed. I wanna hear more."

Fuck...

"Uhhhh..."

Kiba was going to try and play wingman here to help him out. The poor boy was about to freak and pass out. "He's a romantic. We try to be here. Spoil her. Bathe together. The sort. He's the youngest and is scared asking for advice. All good though. We're all friends and he's probably next to get married. Point blank the second best couple out of all of us." The girls starred over to Kiba like this whole situation was some sort of game. Like rugby where he now has the ball so you have to bring him to the ground anyway you like. Kiba had the ball. Chances are one of these girls like most of them at school wanted to drain his balls.

"You don't say. Dammit maybe I need to be a mistress or something. Maybe like Rav." Crystal was just rambling.

"Well then. Guys I think we're..."

The door opened and throughout all the steam you could see by the door shiny, blonde, curly hair. "Sorry I'm late girls. Dragon? (FN)? Guys? What are you doing here?" She was smiling. Last time you saw her was in a fairy cosplay which was probably lingerie.

"Leaving. Take it easy now."

"Dude we just got here not long ago." Complained Issei.

"You want to fire the bird up and go for a ride twice in one day go for it. I got stuff to do." You slowly get to tge door as Gasper, Kiba, and Saji trail behind you slowly. A wise decision to make. You limited the damage to a minimum and their was more to come when he got home.

~~~~~

You were at the manor dressed and all. The girls didn't know you were home. They did not expect you home for another two or three hours. The four of you were in your room debating on what just happened. This was a serious issue that was going to be brought up. Issei shafted everyone. His perverted mine was going to get you guys in trouble. You left as soon as you found out but it was the concept of going into a co-ed bath.

"Saji? Your thoughts?" You give him the floor to allow him to speak his mind.

"I don't have to say it because she is insecure about herself. Sona would hurt me." Saji hung his head.

"Gasper we know. It's clear as day. Kiba?"

"Well that was just bad. I mean staff of milfs and one muscular guy and then co-ed bath. Tsubaki even though she's a looker won't tolerate that."

(Yo. I was thinking, Judge Raven would be good here. Uncle Issei being bad.)

"Guys. Punishment. What should we do to get back at him?"

"Kendo stick?" Asked Kiba.

"Say no more. May I do the honors?"

"I'll get it from my bedroom."

"Places everybody." You out your hands together.

It was all a matter of timing now. The girls were going to finish up soon and Issei was going to come home sometime. You had the kendo stick in your hand. The guys behind you as you are by the corner waiting for him to return. It was quiet, boring, and time went by in what seemed to be slow motion. Game plan was set to give Issei a piece of your mind. For all the guys there. You were waiting so long that the girls came into the kitchen. You were still in place for a few minutes as Issei finally teleported into the kitchen.

"Evening ladies." He greeted.

"Where is everyone?" Asked Rias.

"They actually left early. Don't know why. Weird. It was just me."

"Hey..." Asia walked over. "What's that scent?" She asked.

"🎶The water is warm. But it gives me shivers.
Babies will come Crying out for attention.🎶"  Issei heard the song and looked around. He couldn't see anything. "🎶Memories fade. Liking looking through foggy sky.
Decisions are decisions. They are made. This won't hurt.🎶" You charge and stick Issei right on top of the of the dome as he falls to his knees and then his face. "🎶 Guess not.🎶 Hi girls. Oh, and, YOU DICK!" You point the stick at him and underhand to Kiba who just entered the kitchen alongside Gasper and Saji.

(Song. MGMT - Kids / Rel Remix)

"What's going on? Hubby what happened between you and Issei?" Asked Xenovia.

"Nova... I... ah crap. Guys we have to say what he did."

"Did what?" Asked Rias.

"Where did you boys go?" Demanded Sona.

"And why does he smell like a peach and perfume?" Angered Asia.

"Welp. Ask him." Thanks Dragon. Dumbass.

~~~~~

They were going to find out eventually. Next time hit Issei on the head in private. It just let Asia hit him. Someone has to do it. Right? Now how do the girls take it? Issei caused the mess and everyone got out of there. But two girls are pregnant, one is the jealous type, and three know he's easily seduced, pleased, etc by a woman with showing any amount of skin or cleavage. Oh boy.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz