Ch 12 - Bath Time

Well out of all my creations, thoughts, ideas, works or whatever you want to call it I think everyone loves this ecchi the most. I'm kinda pushing the limits even before the lemon.

Speaking of which lemon warning will be posted when it comes but will be very ecchi to start. You'll see what I have in mind.

Sorry if anyone got a false or not shown update. Tried to hit a text message notification and I hit publish half way through. I don't half ass chapters so a bit delay on my end. My apologies.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Wait what? Talon's Erotica again?"

(I've been asked this a few times. I made up this name for her hentai manga. No I don't know the creators and/or artists. Moving on.)

"Well isn't it a common thing?"

"Geez Nova if I got up and asked Akeno or Rias to jump in the bath with me what would you say?"

"Is jealousy the word? I think I am the only one to touch my hand on his chest and pelvis."

Least I'm not down to square one.

She swings her sword once more. Using two hands you block your shoulder.

*Clash*

"Are you saying my boyfriend has been mixed bathing with someone before?"

"No. Just no. Matter of fact here." You toss your sword to the ground as it lands next to her.

She's stunned. Something inside her makes her heart drop. Pointing the sword at your neck.

"Why?"

"Giving into love. That's all."

"I can end you right now if I wanted to."

"And you couldn't when I was getting dressed or next to you sleeping in the bed we share?"

"What does that mean?"

"I trust you with my life."

Most of these conversations were plain speaking. Blunt talk. But you were hoping one day expand from that. Tell jokes, tease each other, and that sort.

Her sword disappears putting it away and gives you a hug. It was incredibly soft and warm.

"I love you."

"I love you too Nova."

"And I apologize."

"For?"

"Keryu thought would help and the only other men in my life are Issei and Kiba. Kiba is rather shy in the lady department and Issei has a big liking to as you say 'lewd' things."

"Keryu and Issei are just giant perverts and poor Asia is in the middle because of her love to Issei."

"And myself?"

"Curious but have desires."

"Is that bad? I wouldn't know." She blushed. Rather typical. She was raised a church girl.

"No. Of course not." You take two steps and pick up your sword. Then is vanishes into its proper place. "So. Ready?"

"For what?"