Ch 2 - Noob

It's 4:30 am you are shaken awake. Xonovia turns towards you and takes your shirt off.

"Whoa what's going on? It's early. Why are you ripping my shirt off? Why are your boobs out?" You freak.

"Well I can't sleep with a bra on and and I'm looking at your injuries again. I can't see anything on your shoulder and your leg looks fine. Time for training. Put on your tracksuit for the morning workout." Said Xenovia.

"Yes ma'am." You respond jumping out of bed.

Xenovia puts on the front of her bra. "Care to latch this for me?"

Am I really this close to a girl right now?

"Ya sure thing." As you clip the bra.

"Thanks. Anything I can do for you?" She asked.

"A slight smack in the face would do the trick." You mumbled.

*Smack*

"Ou! What the hell was that?"

"You said a smack would help. Did I not help you?" She was confused.

"Actually it did. I'm awake I'm not dreaming after all. So what do we do now?"

"Let's get out there for our workout." She smiled.

Just then Issei, Rias, and Asia come to the door.

"Did you two sleep okay?" Asked Rias with a smirk.

"Umm ya. Xonovia says I'm good to go so lead the way." You jumped and nervous still about the fact you slept next to a topless attractive girl and the others think it might lead to something.

~~~~~

At 5 a.m. Rias chased you and Issei on a bicycle you both jogged to the park.

"What's the hold up school girls?" She yelled.

"Cmon man a little faster or were screwed." Said Issei.

"You mean you." You responded as you ran faster.

"Hey that's not fair." She shouted.

Rias caught up to him and spanked him to try and make him go faster. You reached the park.

Rias was making Issei scream they way she put pressure on him. Koneko helped you stretch. You really liked beautiful girls but you weren't nearly as perverted as Issei which made her much better.

"Thanks for helping me stretch." You smile at her.

"Thanks for not being a pervert." She said softly.

"Ya ummm sure thing."

For the next almost two hours you did push ups, sit ups, and other endurance exercises. Issei didn't make it through the whole thing. You barely got it done. It was dumb luck on Rias's part.

~~~~~

It was class time. You got through the first half okay but it got to the point to where you were just flat out exhausted. When gym came around you decided to say screw it and head to the nurse's office to take a nap. Apon waking up you had a surprise waiting for you.

You wake up and look to your right. Sharing half the blanket was Xonovia. She woke up when you turned your body to her.

"Hey did you sleep okay?" She asked.

"Ya I was pretty beat. How long have you been here?"

She looks at the clock. "It's been about two hours. I wanted to check up on you. And I thought being hear would help the healing process. I asked Rias."