Ch 22 - Moonlight

First off I would like to congratulate AdrenalNightmare my man Dakota for his work on his Xenovia tale Once In A Blue Moon. I've put my input in and I like his take. Dakota I can't wait to read more and good luck to you.

Back towards this story on Nova, she has learned more on the term love. It's not just hot and lewd action. It's about healing, security, being together, and helping each other grow as people. She wants cuddles and time alone. Can't argue with her.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

With not wanting to ruin the night for everyone else with Kiba and Tsubaki stirring the drama you and Xenovia asked Rias if you could pack things in early. With granting permission their was perks to being home alone in the giant manor. Most likely being like this for a few hours. Game changer. Oh what to do first?

"Should we shower first?" She asked.

"You first."

"Empty house. You're coming with me." She demanded.

"Alright. Sure thing." You blushed.

"Beloved you're blushing. Something going on?"

Well time to get deep. "You're the only woman to see me naked. You know that?"

"And you are the only man to see me bare it all. Let alone take my innocence and make me want you on a daily basis."

"Daily?"

"Yes. It's much better that you do it instead of pleasing myself. Surely you feel the same way. And it's easier on my part."

"I... wouldn't know."

"Your those captain's quarters in the bath mister!" She pointed up the stairs.

"Yes ma'am!" You run up the stairs and into the bath. She follows behind you as the shirt goes first to be hung up. Towels already there and all. We are alone and have another shower together. She seems rather more intimate. I like it.

"Oh (FN)?" Xenovia enters the bath. She makes eye contact at you and throws a piece of fabric at you. Or so you thought it was fabric.

"Nova?" You look at the cloth after catching it. "Are these your panties?"

"Yes but I have on these." She lifted her dress revealing stripes. "Now help me an article at a time. And do please don't bother being polite."

"Don't be... huh?"

"Be a pervert. A dog. I want a dirty man to shower with me and scrub away each other's filth and then scream each other's names. Then scrub off a little something else."

This is quite detailed on her end which didn't seem normally like her tone. "I see. First let's scrub. I'm a little sweaty from the club. We got time. And plenty of hot water."

"That we do. Help me remove this."

"Uhhhh the dress?"

"All of it but the dress first. Work with me and be a good boyfriend."

"Didn't you ask me to... Sure." Be a dog. Be a man. Change tactics in 60 seconds. Easy. Let it ride.

"Thank you." She winked as you carefully help her with a combined effort to gently take off the dress to not wrinkle it and put it on a hanger. Then just her undergarments. She walked over to give you a hug. Grabbing your face and into her bosoms. "I'll make you a deal. I'll do top and you do bottom. Only one catch."

"What would that be?"

"With your teeth."

"My teeth... okay." That manga I swear.

You first. Dirty boy.

That really says something. When your girlfriend taps into your head and calls you dirty boy. But hey. Time to take a bath. You kiss her and then squat down. Kiss her hip and bite down on those panties. Bend your neck towards the right side as they lean downward. Then the other side so they just slide off her legs and to the floor it goes. Then rise to your feet.

"I think I'll turn the water on." You nod. A turn and the water comes out of the spout. As soon as you feel the hot water you could feel something else. Xenovia's bosoms into your back as she hugs you. "Nova?"

"Can we just stay here a moment please?"

"You okay?" Good idea to ask. She doesn't she hang her head over your shoulder for nothing.

"This is just peaceful. I just want you here for a moment." And for that it went quiet. Standing in the hot water as she held you. "Thank you." She smiled and kissed your cheek. Turning around to face her you can't help but smile back. Just the two of you. Her mind seemed to be racing as you were just calm about all of it. "You know (FN) I've been in a thinking mood."

"What's going on?"

"I know we're still in high school, we both don't seem to have a clear idea of what we want, but we have each other right?"

"That's correct."

"What's your take on us?"

"Considering we got a year and a half left, Rias and Akeno half a year it's getting stressful at the thought but it all remains the same."

She puts a hand through her hair. "What do you mean?"

"We're Devils. We will still have stuff to do. College I haven't given thought of. Personally just want to get the hell out of here and work and love life. We might just do that. Travel, work, send some really nice time together, and love happily with Rias and the whole House."

"Who's having the first baby or getting married first?"

"Issei and with... That is a very good question."

"Quite."

"Listen. Of all the thoughts I've had since I met you it's countless. How long I had the bed for, when will I eat again, and heck I got saved. I didn't think I would by any means be ready for a girlfriend. Let alone a curvy, busty, strong willed, and intimidating one."

"Intimidating?" You pondered.

"I don't want that thing near my face. I know that thing is heavy. You are a  strong woman inside and out. Both of us don't have parents. We are both a little scared about what will happen in the future. But let's focus on now. And at most plan for next week. Sound good?"

"I like that. And also for now. If you haven't noticed my handsome boyfriend you need attend to me as I drop the soap."

"Wait huh? Do you know what that means?"

"Isn't when you..." You whisper in her ear. "My my I don't want that... yet."

"WHAT THE FUCK OVER!"

"Darling I didn't know you were into those kinks. You want to go there? You will have to give me time."

"I don't..." Yup one minute have romance the other concern. Love thy girlfriend to swing and miss with the lewd. But that's one reason why I love Nova. It's impossible to get bored.

~~~~~

Note to self, stay away from the prison jokes. Which goes to first note to self on top of the list. Anything as a sexual related comment should be kept to a bare minimum. That's final. As part two in the shower will continue.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz