Ch 23 - Slippery Romance

Between dropping the soap and having the place to yourself Nova is all over this. She isn't taking no for any answer. So with that being said Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Xenovia was in the mode for some serious romance. Gentle but at the same time intimacy, comfort, and just the right amount of soap. Jokes aside because she might bring it up again. As she got her hair with some shampoo and conditioner.

"Oh beloved do I need to shave?" She lifted higher arms.

"Good my end." You reply after a quick glance.

"It's just that I..."

"I too. Don't worry."

"You overthink about how satisfactory you're going to be? What kind of scent to wear, what underwear you hope he peeps at, and so on?"

"As far as hope it's okay yes. The others..."

"Gasper maybe?"

"Leave our poor trap alone. He's a nice boy that just needs confidence."

"Speaking of which you seem quite certain you are going to 'score' correct me if I'm wrong." Xenovia had a glare set on you. This was one of those testing moments. Say the magic words. By magic meaning say something that won't be on her bad side and you pass. But chances of that are sky hard to none.

"Not score Nova. Love. I will always love you. That's why I am here before you. In a shower with my lover. My girlfriend."

"The mother of your children?"

"That too." Then it kicks in. "Wait. What does that mean?"

"Someday."

"Yeaaaaah. Okay then." This conversation was just getting too much. "That baby talk."

She softly bites your neck. "Is it my fault that I want you? Want your fluids to burst? Am I the only one beloved?"

"No way." You hold her in a hug and the two of you are just nose to nose. The water is at the best temperature and she has a slight blush on her face. Something has been changing her as a person. And the fact only this time around showering together she's acting different. Meaning she knows what it means when a couple bathes together. The feeling of loveand not lust. That it's in her heart and no the hormones. While on your side you have confidence. Something you have now as a lover and not on the battlefield. "I love you Xenovia. You and I have dreams. Goals we don't even know about. And I am pretty sure we have noticed our commitment the last few days."

"I have. And sorry if I've been jealous due to insecurities." She looked away.

"It's fine. I get it. We have them. I do. Heck." You kiss her forehead. "But to me you are dreamy. I have dreams of us. Adventures of different kinds. Traveling, good food, trying new things and much more."

"Beloved... will you... make love to me?"

You close your eyes and smile. "Yes Love."

Lemon Warning

Scroll down to next bold text in order to skip.

She snatched your left wrist a d she placed it on her right breast. Her nipple starting to get hard. "Your touch comforts me."

"So soft. Releases my stress."

"I'm glad I make you happy."