miss u

Hailey pov

"Babe, 2 months are too long for me. We never being apart more than a month." I frowned as I straddled on top of him. I bite his lower lips and kissed him passionately. "Its just 2 months baby. You said you will be busy these couples of months, so 2 months should be okay and you won't feel long." He mumbled on my lips.

Y/n will touring around Europe for 2 fucking months. Now, its been a months since he left and he's currently in UK.

I finally arrived at my apartment after finished my photoshoots around NYC. I sat down on my comfy couch while scrolling my instagram. I smiled like a crazy person when I saw Y/n posted a photo of me.

 I smiled like a crazy person when I saw Y/n posted a photo of me

Liked by bellahadid, justineskye and 1,098,235

Y/I/n: miss my gorgeous girl☹️
521,690 comments
@bellahadid: i miss her too
@haileybaldwin: i miss u too baby❤️

Y/n pov

I just finished my rehearsal for tonight concert and its fucking tiring. I entered my hotel room and jumped on my bed. Im about to take a nap then I heard my phone ring.

"Hey rhodeybear." I murmured but my eyes still close. "Babyy! I miss u so damn much."I smiled when I heard her voice. "I miss you too sweetheart. Can we facetime? I want to see your babyface." I said excitedly. "Ofcourse. I thought you're rehearsal today." I chuckled when I saw her face on my screen. "Just finished. Babe, why are you so gorgeous?" I mumbled made her face blushed. She looked fucking beautiful and cute everytime she blushed. I love to see her face and I hope I will see her face everyday till my last breath.

We talked about our day and how we missed each other. We laughed, teased and mesmerised each other.

Tonight will be a great stadium concert because I will meet my fans and I heard that my ticket sold out in 5hours. It was Sick! Im so proud of myself. The day after tomorrow I will fly to Paris for 2 days. The first day, I will rehearsal for my concert and the other day I might be chillin or sightseeing around the city.

Paris day

Its 8am in Paris and the plane just landed at the airport. I totally not a fan of traveling because jetlag sucks. There were many of my fans waiting at the departure exit and I took a few photo with them. I hugged them and thanked them for spend their time just to see me.

After half an hour , we arrived at the hotel where I stayed. It was at the center of the city. I carried my duffel and walked to my room. It was fucking huge and I could see the Eiffel Tower from my suite.

As I opened my bedroom door, I saw Hailey laying on the bed. I was shook and speechless. I miss her so much. "Babe! When do you arrived?" I asked her as I hugged her and kissed her lips. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist while her arms around my neck. "A few hours before you arrived I guess." She giggled and smashed our lips together. "I miss u so much baby." She murmured on my lips. "I miss u too sweetheart." I replied and pushed her on the bed. And the rest are history.