The begining

Y/n pov

*Phone ringing*
"Hmm. Who is this?" I asked with my raspy voice. I honestly hate early phone call that wake me up. "Hey handsome! You didn't save my number? Its me duhh, Bells. Your favourite girl in the world!" She said sarcastically and I laughed. "Sorry babe, I didn't see my screen just now. So, why you're calling me at this time?" I murmured and yawned. "What the F! Its 2 already." She yelled makes me shocked. "I know. I slept late last night because I hang out with some friends." I replied. "Meet me at my house at 3." She mumbled. "Alright princess." I sighed as I immediately walked to the bathroom.
~
I put on my supreme hoodie, black pants and my nike shoes. I entered my car and speeding to the hadid's mansion. FYI, I really close to the hadids family because Yolanda is my mother's best friend. They knew each other since we moved here when I was 14 years old and now im 24.

I knocked the front door continuously until I caught my eyes in an angel's eyes when she opened the door. "Hell-lo? You creep me out dude!" You snap back in reality as you realized that you staring at her a minute ago. "Hmm Im-Im sorry. Mm- where is Bella?" You mumbled as you scratching your neck. She is soo fucking beautiful. I could stare at her every single minutes of my life. "She's in the kitchen." She murmured as she gave me a way to walk in.

"I thought I saw an angel just now." I teased her while we're walking to the kitchen. I saw she's blushing and shy. "You don't have to hid your face. I love your smile." I whispered at her and she chuckled.

"Hey guys!" I yelled as I saw all of the hadids in the kitchen. "Y/n! I missed you." Bella shouted as she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist. She hugged me then she kissed my face continuously. "I missed you too." I mumbles as I put her down. I greeted and hugged Gigi, Zayn and Anwar. I really close to Bella and Anwar since I knew them.

I sat between Bella and Anwar. "So, why are you asking me to come here?" I asked curiously. "Nothing. Just chilling. Its been awhile we're not hanging out." Bella replied while eating her pizza. "Who's the pretty girl there." I whispered to Anwar. "You didn't know her? She's Bels and Gigi's friend. I know whatchut thinkin now man." He mumbled. "She is so beautiful,bro. I never seen someone like that.. ever." I said as I stared at her. I think she noticed it but I want her knows that I love staring at her.

Hailey pov

Why is he always staring at me? He's so fucking weird. Im so confused right now. Bella dragged me to the living room and we sat down on the couch. "You never told me that you had a hot friend." I teased her. "I can feel it that he's into you hails. Im soo happy for him at last." She smirked. "Ohh now I get it. This is why you force me to come here right? You're so unbelievable." I laughed.

But he's quite hot and gentle actually. I know him because I always heard his songs but this is the first time I meet him. He has an amazing voice and I love his songs. "Hails! Are you imagining something nasty?" Bella shouted as I've been zoning out. "Jeeez. What the hell are you talking about. Im just thinking other stuff." I chuckled.

After a while, Bella and I entered the theatre room and saw Y/n and Anwar playing games. We sat down on the couch and watch them. "Sis, someone told me that he wants to know who is sitting beside y-." Y/n cut his off. "Wtf man." He giggled as his cheeks turned red. "Y/n/n can you give Hailey a ride after this? She needs a ride." Bella mumbled as she blinked her right eyes at me. Im so fucking shy and speechless right now. Bella always do this to me. "Sure. Plus, she's beautiful though." He answered as he looked at me. Tbh, I kinda had a feelings towards him like love at the first sight maybe. But I need to know him better first.

Y/n pov

Yeah. I get a chance to talk to her. I have to use this time wisely. Thanks to Bella for this. Bella always make a blind date for me before. First I go to dinner with Barbara Palvin, she's kinda hot and kind. I date her for 8month then we're broke up because she's too busy with her work. So, I let her go thus she wanted too. A few months after I broke up with Barbara, Bella set me up with Taylor Hill. We're connected so quick. We had same interest and hobbies and its gave us many advantage in our relationship. I love her and always be. But, the happiness that we share only last long for 2years. Its hard for me to move on because I fall for her too deep in my heart. I can't forget her. She's my everything and everything happens to me because of her. But sadly she cheated on me. After that, I've never date anyone else again until now after 2years I'll tried to move on. Gladly The hadids helped me a lot.

"So, Lets go Hailey. I send you home." I smiled. Bella and her walked towards me at the front door. "Dont do anything to her." Bella said as she kissed my cheeks while hugging me. "I think I wanna kidnap her." I teased them and they laughed. "Dont you dare y/n/n. She knows boxing." Bella giggled makes Hailey smirked at her.

"Here beautiful." I said as I opened the car door for her. "Thanks." She smiled. I entered the car and drove out from the mansion. I have to start the conversation first. This is soo fucking awkward. How should I start? Hmm should I asked her personal things? Should I? Shitt im suck at this shit.

"Hm-mm so Hailey. Where do you want me to send you to?" I finally open my fucking mouth. "You just dropped me off at my house. I'll show you the direction." She murmured. I stopped my car at the pier because I want to spend some time with her although we're just met. "Why you stopped here?" She asked curiously. "I heard you love tacos so I brought you here." I smiled as I looked in her eyes. "

———————TO BE CONTINUE———————