Wife material

Hailey pov

"Babe,lets go. We're late already."I shouted from the stairs. He took soo fucking hours to get ready. "Its your fault sweetie. You begged me for a second round just now." He smirked as he walked down the stairs. "But u want it too." I chuckled. "Because you're too cute when you're begging me. I can't handle it." He said as he pecked my lips then grabbed the car key.

We walked out from the house and he opened the passenger door for me. He's so hot when he did that. "Thanks baby." I said as I caressing his cheek then entered the car. He started the car and put on his sunglass.

"Do you put the gift at the back?" I looked at him while holding my phone. "Yeah. In the trunk." He replied. The car stopped when the traffic lights turned red. He stared at me. "Why are you staring me like that?" I asked with a smile on my lips. I still shy when he's looking at me like that although we're already dating for 2 years. "Nothing. I just love to see you smile like that." He murmured with his raspy voice. He's so cute. I can't handle this. I just looked him in the eyes while my cheeks turned red.

I put down my phone and rest my left hand on his lap. He interwined our fingers then kissed my hand. " I can't wait to see the baby. She musta be cute like a cupcake." I giggled. "Cupcake isn't cute. You're cute." He replied as he play with my fingers. "I've seen someone cuter." I said sarcastically. "Who? Justin? If him, you've must be blind." He smirked. "Arghh babe. Its not him. Why are you always mentioning his name." I pissed off. We're always arguing about this stupid things. "Why are you mad? Im just kidding." He laughed as he parked his car in front of Kris Jenner's mansion. "Babe, looked at me. I didn't meant to mention his name. I promised you, I'll never mention his name again. Its my fault. Im so sorry baby." He begging me as he holding both of my hands and stared at me. And me being me just ignored him. I pulled my hand from his gripped and hopped out from the car. I grabbed the gift from the trunk then knocked the door. I didn't really mad at him actually, I like to see him begging me.

Y/n pov

Im so fucking speechless right now. She just ignored me duh. I immediately hopped out from my car and ran to the door. "Babe,listen to me." I begging her again while wrapped my hand around her waist. "Wha-t?" She mumbled then the door opened. "Hey guyssssss!" yelled Kylie then hugged both of us. We walked in the house while Hailey talking with her. "Where's stormi?" I asked "I can't wait to meet her. And Kendall." I whispered the last word and I noticed that Hailey glared at me. "They're all in the kitchen." Kylie laughed.

As we entered the kitchen, I saw Kris carried Stormi while Kendall eating. "Hey!" Hailey shouted as she jumped on Kendall then greeted Kris. This is my first time meet Kris and I barely meet Kendall as well,so this kinda awkward for me but Kendall was so hot tbh. "Hi." I said awkwardly then waved. "Hi. Who is this handsome young man?" Kris asked Hailey then glanced over Kenny. "Meet my man." Hailey blushed as Kris teased her. I walked to Kris and hugged her. "Its nice to meet you ma'am." I mumbled as she let me go. "You too. And just call me Kris." She smiled.

After a while, my heart stopped beating when I saw Hailey carried Stormi around the living room. Its was a wonderful and stunning things to see and made my heart melts. My mind immediately imagine that the baby is our child. I really hoping that I could marry her one day. She just too perfect and she can do anything. She's a wife material.

She sat next to me with a baby laying on her. I slowly take out my phone from my pocket and take a candid photo of her. Then, I posted it on my instagram.

(Just imagine the baby in the photo is Stomi Webster Jenner)

Liked by Justineskye, Kyliejenner and 1,342,458

Y/I/n: Oneday😍🙏🏼
567,770 comments
@bellahadid: when?👀😱
@kendalljenner: lol @bellahadid please calm.

I just stared at her again. "Babe.Seriously? You creep me out!" She chuckled make me snap back in reality. "Huh?" I said blurly. "Why are you looked me like that? Is there anything on my face?" She asked while wiping her face. "N-no. Its nothing on your face." I laughed. "Babe. You look great with kids. You're such a wifey." I murmured makes her chuckled while wrapped her free hand around my waist. "I love kids." She replied then kissed my cheeks. I just smiled at her action. "Do you want any kids oneday? I me-an do you want kids with me oneday?" I asked sweetly as I looked in her eyes. "I would be a dumbest person in the world if I say no." She smiled and pecked my lips. Im so fucking happy right now. Im so lucky to have her in my life. Im so in love with her.

"Hey! Dont kiss infront my daughter." Kylie mumbled and giggled. "Get a room please." Interrupted Kendall. We laughed at Kendall's jokes.

Hope you guys like this imagine. I really appreciate if you guys gaves me some ideas. Because im so stupid to think a great imagines rn. Thanks!