Bahamas

Y/n pov

Im so excited to join my sweetheart with her friends to Bahamas tomorrow. I was lay down on the bed after packed my things. I love travel but I hate packing and being on the plane for hours. Im texting with my friends and suddenly I felt heavy on my legs. I looked down and I saw Hailey sat on my lap while bitting her lips. I smiled at her and pulled her closer. She's straddling on top of me and kissed all over my face.

"Babe, I love u so much"she murmured and buried her face into my neck. "I love u too Rhodey" I replied and put my hand at her waist. I grabbed her waist and carried her next to me on the bed. We're on eye contact and stared at each other. Mesmerised each other's face. I really love staring at her. She's so damn gorgeous. My heart could stop pumping when I see her face especially when she laugh or smile. We're cuddling until we're fall asleep.

~~
My sleep again being interrupted when I felt someone kissing my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and saw an angel.

"Good morning baby" she kept on kissing my cheeks while her hands rubbing my back. "Babe, im so sleepy. Give me 5 minutes okay" I said and pecked her lips. "No, you can't. You have 1 hour to get ready. I dont want my friends to wait for us" she begged. "Alright alright" I pouted and walked to the bathroom.

>>
Hailey pov

We're just arrived at the airport and hopped out from the car. Y/n interwined our fingers and we walked in the private plane. "Hailey! I missed u so much!"shouted Kenny and Bella unison. I hugged them and screaming excitedly. Gigi also brought Zayn to come with us so that he can accompanied Y/n. They know each other well because they both are high demand singer now and they always hanging out together.

Y/n sat next to me while Kenny and Bella sat in front of us. We're talking and laughing while Y/n sleeping on my shoulder. He's so cute when he's sleepy. He just finished his world tour concert thats why he so tired. I dont force him to join me but he wanted to. We enjoyed every minutes on the plane.

After 4hours, Y/n wake up and interwined our fingers. He never let me go whenever we're together. Not even 5minutes."Finally, u wake up baby." I murmured sarcasticly. "Sorry sweetheart." he smiled and kissed my neck. "You looked so cute baby when your hair messy like this."I whispered and pecked his lips. "And hot."he replied and I giggled.

————— Bahamas—————

We rented a huge villa infront of the beach in Bahamas. Y/n and I settled in our room and unpacking our things. I lay on the comfy bed and scroll my instagram.

Y/n pov

I walked in the toilet and changed my pants to a basketball shorts. I pulled off my sweatshirt and washed my face. Its too damn hot here but I love this weather.

I walked out from the toilet and saw Hailey lay down on the bed. I tiptoed towards her and jumped on top of her. I put her phone down and stared at her. "Babe, youre so heavy." She whispered and put her hands on my chest. "Youre so gorgeous baby. I could only stared at you like this every second of my life." I said and crashed our lips together and kissed her passionately. " Youre so cheesy" She murmured after she pulled off our kissed. I pouted.

After a while, Hailey walked in our room and and changed her clothes to bikinis. I was just looking at her as she walked around the room in bikinis. "Babe, youre too sexy." I said in a frustration tone. "You bought me this bikinis and why you looked so sad." She replied and smirked. "I dont want other man to stare at you because you look too damn beautiful in that bikinis" I sighed. "Babe, I only had eyes on you. So, dont be jealous" She whispered and I pecked her lips. I put on a tank top and grabbed my phone.

Hailey and I walked down to the living room and saw the others were waiting for us. We walked 5 minutes to the beach. The beach wasn't private for us but it only can be entered by people who stayed at the nearby villas.

Hailey pov

I was shocked when I heard someone called Y/n. Y/n turned and that woman walked towards us. "Hey Y/n. Its been a long time we didnt meet" she said. " Hey T. Yeah since I moved to Canada. How are you?" He asked. " Yeah Im good. Im here with my friends for her birthday." She giggled. Im so annoyed right now and Y/n literally forget to introduce me to her. They seems close. "Me too. Hmm I have to go now. See you soon."Y/n hugged her and we continued walked to our friends.

"Who is she?" I asked him curiously. "Taylor Hill. My high school friend." He answered and looked at my face. "Why babe? Are you okay?" He asked and kissed my hand. "Nothing. I bet you forgot to introduce me just now because you seems like youre too happy to meet he-." He cut me off and kissed my lips. " You talked too much when you're jealous." He whispered into my ears. "No. Im not jealous. I just asking" I could feel my face turned red.

Comment if you want to request any ideas. Thanks!