One

"Fuck everyone" Yoongi muttered on the way home from school. After getting kicked out for the day for yet again, another fight.

"He caused it, I was minding my own business"
Who the fuck did he think he is? Yoongi cursed.

Yoongi never cared for an education. He only cared about music. He thought that school was a waste of time and bothersome. Fights were the only interesting things that ever happened there to Yoongi.

He loved watching people get beat the shit out of each other. Odd I know. Even he and the other 'losers' placed bets on the winner.

Yoongi ʜᴀᴛᴇᴅ Everyone at his school. 'Dumb-asses' he called them.
In classes, Yoongi would just pretend like he actually cared. The teachers wouldn't even pay attention to him many more. He might as well not even be there.

Yoongi lived with his mother. His father abandoned them ages ago, he thought it was the best for his mother.
He recently hasn't been going home, he'd usually stay at hotels or motels, even stay at clubs all night, with girls practically hanging on him, not that he cared. He loved he special attention, I guess you could call him a playboy. He sleeps with anyone who offers it. For money of course, he had to live somehow.

Everyone wanted Min Yoongi. Boys, girls, just everyone. The whole school wanted him, but the boy usually rejected their offers.
"They have no experience"
Was his excuse.

Yoongi had some left over money from his last purchase, so he decided to buy some supplies. Such as food and drink. He wasn't going home tonight
If he did he knew he was just going to get another lecture about "fighting in school is bad, you could get expelled" and he wasn't in the mood for that.

He knew the school would never kick him out. He was too much of a 'rich boy', the school needed his expenses.

For now Yoongi decided it would be a good idea to find a hotel somewhere near by.