Chapter 3

"Hey, Eunwoo. I didn'tknow you were from our school. W-What a coincidence, haha." Moonbin looked at the said boy and smiled nervously. So this is why Eunwoo looked familiar...Because he's from the same schiol. Moonbin must've seen him with the corner of his eyes during lunches.

The other guys watched them in confusion as the two greeted each other, probably not expecting that they would already know each other.
"Huh? Eunwoo, you know Moonbin?" Sanha looked back and forth at Eunwoo, tilting his head to side like a lost puppy.

"Yeah, kinda. We met last week...It was a funny incident. Simce when do you attend our school though, Bin? I don't think I've seen you around." Eunwoo asked the new squad member as he sat down to their table.
"Since my first year, I just was in the other half. I transfered today, since the results of last week's exams were good."
"Oh, so you're the new transfer guy in Sanha's class, B1? You must be the genius I've been hearing about then!"
"I guess? What class are you in Eunwoo?"
"I'm A1. But I don't think I'm good enough for this class though. I feel like I'm lacking a lot in too many aspects and miss too many lessons because of work."
"Eunwoo, you talk bullshit." Jinjin gave him a supportive smile as he his hit back.
"Ouch! Hyung, that hurt!"

The lunch break had went by and the six boys spent it talking and getting to know their new friend.
Bin was glad he made friends but he couldn't help but think only of Eunwoo. He wouldn't even imagine they'd meet in the school.

"Eunwoo's family gotta be pretty rich and big brains if he's A1..." Moonbin scrolled through the boy's social media, which he exchanged with all the guys during lunch. Surprisingly, Eunwoo even had a few hundred thousand followers and he didn't even have many posts on his profile. But then he saw why; he even scrolled through the pictures on which Woo was tagged (not stalking at all) and saw a movie poster with him and other famous actors.

"What the-" Moonbin sat up and looked up the movie on google, he wasn't sure if the poster was real or just made by some fans so he wanted to make sure. A few articles and pictures popped out on the screen of Moonbin's laptop.

He's an actor. Oh my god, he's so outta my league. So I'm like, friends with an actor? No wonder he was so handsome. I think I've seen ads for this movie somewhere.
Maybe we could go to see it together. Wouldn't it be too obvious? If the others went with us-
Wait, what the hell I'm thinking about!

The boy slapped himself and shook his head, closing the notebook before taking out his phone and messaging Eunwoo.

moon_ko_ng
Hi, Eunwoo.

eunwo.o_c
Hey Binnie! What's up?

moon_ko_ng
So I just found out you're a celebrity? What the hell dude!
You should've told me,
I feel so stupid right now.

eunwo.o_c
Want me to sign you a few pictures so you can sell them on eBay?

moon_ko_ng
What? Why would I want that?

I mean, the pictures alone would be more than enough.

eunwo.o_c
Well, MJ hyung made a few bucks like this :D

moon_ko_ng
No way. Okay, I want signed photos, mugs and tshirts, pls.

eunwo.o_c
Wow, do I get a share?