Chapter 1

It was a pretty normal and lazy Friday afternoon and Moonbin was utterly bored, after he finished all his homework...not that homework was fun though. He was actually supposed to transfer to a different wing of the school after acing the latest and apparently hardest exam. Only those who are either filthy rich or smart attended that part of the school. It was a tottaly enclosed part of the building, which only the elites and teachers could enter. They even had different colors of the uniforms and met the other students only during lunch at the common cafeteria. Fortunately, the students didn't fight, bully and compete against each other like in dramas, so he was glad.

"Yo, are you going out?" Bin's sister Sua asked her brother as she saw him putting on his shoes in the hallway.
"Yeah, I'm going out with the trash."
"Can you get me a cake from the convenience store?"
"Okay, chocolate right?"
"Yup." Sua yelled at him as he stepped out of the door. Moonbin grinned at his sister's choice, since his whole family (but him) favored chocolate. He really didn't get what was so hype about that taste. Plus, it stains your clothes.

After Moobin had thrown the trash out, he entered the nearby convenience store. Luckily, there still was one small chocolate cake. He reached out for the little plastic package.
As he was about to grip the package, his hand bumped into someone else's.
Both he and the stranger darted their sights from the cake to another.

"Hey, I want the cake!" The stranger stood next to Moonbin, and frowned at the brown-haired boy for taking the last piece of the cake on the shelf.
"But I took it first!" Moonbin frowned as well, both because of his bad eyesight and because he was already annoyed not only from doing his homework all day but from his sister who would beat the   of him if he didn't bring her what she wanted. When his eyes focused on the person in front of him, he awas stunned for a second, sinde his eyes, tired and half blind- met the most gorgeous face he had ever seen.

Moonbin, you're fucking crazy. How can you feel fluttering from a guy who's buying a chocolate cake? Firstly, aren'tyou supposed to be into girls?? Secondly, LOOKS AREN'T EVERYTHING!! DUDEHELLO???
IMIGHT BEGAYSOMEWHERETHOUGH?
NO-
WHATEVER,  YOU LIVE ONLY ONCE. His two voices yelled and ran through his head when he thought of an idea.
"Hmm...I will give it up to you. But under one simple condition." Moonbin scanned the other up and down, he was sure he knew him from somewhere, but he just couldn't remember where. His mind was busy fighting itself anyway.
"What is it?" The other glared at  Moonbin slightly and crossed his hands, expecting a weird task from him.
"Give me your number."
"What?? Why should I? I don't even know you!"
"I'm taking this then." Moonbin snatched the cake and was about to leave when he felt the other grip his wrist.

"Alright alright- I will give you my number." He saw the boy piercing the cale he had in his hands , definitely not ready to give it up. Moonbin grinned happily and handed the piece to Eunwoo, pulling his phone out as well.
"Here." He unlocked his phone and handed it to the other, who hesitantly took it and saved his number in Bin's phone.
"Thanks, I'm Moonbin by the way." he smiled and received his phone from the gorgeous looking.
"Eunwoo." The boy flashed a shy and kind of flustered smile before bowing slightly and headed to the cashier. Moonbin watched the other silently as he walked away, adoring his features. He had never seen someone with such perfect looks, but at the same time, that face was somehow familiar.
"Eunwoo.." he mumbled to himself. "Sounds familiar." Shrugging, he went to buy a simple choco pie for his sister instead of the cake.

"Moonbum! Did you buy the cake for me?" Sua shouted from the couch, the second she heard the door opening.
"No, but I bought a choco pie." Moonbin kicked his shoes off and walked into the living room, seeing Sua glaring at him. He just rolled his eyes at her and left the bag with the pie to his sister before going to his room.
He collapsed on his bed letting out a sigh and zoned out for a good minute.