Chapter 2

"What?" Joon turned to the boy, not hearing what he just said since he was busy imagining the CEO scolding the shit out of him.

"Nothing huyng, don't worry about it." Eunwoo shook his head and smiled at his manager.

Not possible, I just must be tired from work or something. Eunwoo, you really want to die?
It's just someone you get along well and you're exited to meet someone new. That must be it. I don't even know this guy that well-

With these thoughts he followed his manager to the filming site, bowing to the staff politely and got ready for another long day.

Moonbin was sweating buckets the next morning, wearing his new uniform and heading to his old yet new school. Basically, it had the same principal - he's just attending the elite part of the schoo nowl. Different part of the building. Different teachers and definitely different classmates.

He was worried about his new classmates, about the new corner of the building and about someone bullying him. He recently watched Boys Over Flowers and his imagination knew no limits.

What if he got lost? He had heard that it looked totally different than the other half, which he attended until last Friday.
Where do they even have the toilets?

"HURRY UP MOONBITCH, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" His sister schreeched from the living room, probably notifying the neighbors of this issue too.
"Yah! Be quiet and we are not going to be late."

Moonbin rolled his eyes and walked out of the house, his sister still nagging. His head didn't proceed any of her insults as he still thought about the bathroom issue and heck, he'd realized even the entrance is different.

The walk to school was pretty much quie- loud as Sua had met her other friend along the way and started a very enthusiastic coversation with her about stalking the rich and famous boys during lunchtime. Moonbin was used to mornings like these, but today was different. He wore a different uniform; dark blue and the emblem looked more fancy. His previous one was lighter.

Eunwoo finally finished his drama after many months and could go back school like every other kid again. He liked going to school and meet his friends there. Plus, he was free from being followed by his manager 24/7.

His classmates were respectful and friendly, with no ulterior motive. At least he thougt so. Most of them were from rich families or successful themselves so why whould they bother with him right? Basically freedom.

He was dropped in front of the big gate by his manager and looked at the building with a peaceful smile. Eunwoo always thought his school was either cool or weird. Being parted into elites and the others and seeing the 'others' only in the cafeteria. He wasn't even aware who was in the other half. His friend Minhyuk transfered to his school and he found out a week later, after they gave Minhyuk a green pass to the elite's half.

 "Hey Eunwoo!" Minhyuk waved at Eunwoo as he spotted him by the gate, Jinjin and MJ right behind him. They all came to Eunwoo and patted his back.
"Hey Woo, wow you aged a lot! Work must have been veery tough." MJ yelled and laughed at his own joke.

"Myungjun, leave the poor guy alone, don't you see he's all wrinkled up because of this drama?" Jinjin aka Jinwoo shook his head and pulled MJ back by his collar.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. I missed you guys too." Eunwoo sighed, ignoring the comments his friends threw at him. They always looked for a reason why Eunwoo wasn't as handsome as always but everyone knew it was impossible. Not that the teasing from his friends would be subdued.