[11]- lucy heartfilia

Natsu kicked the door and shouted; " WE'RE BAAACK!"

Everyone turned to our direction and greeted us for coming back. I left the pink haired guy on his own as he beat up a random mage. 

That's when every table started flying everywhere and a lot of random bodies fell to the floor.

Lucy looked in awe at the usual rowdiness of the guild. I looked at her at the corner of my eye and decided to lead her to Mirajane. 

"I'm standing in the Fairy Tail guild hall." it looked like she was fangirling.

"Hey Luigi, follow me." Her face looks at me in wonder and walked with me.

"It's Lucy." she corrected, her smile was twitching.

"Right. Let's go." I nodded as an adult mage's body fell beside me. She shouted in surprise and jumped. I looked at it and stepped on the pile of bodies that were on the floor. 

A certain half naked man came to us and shouted something to Lucy, she in turn looked scared. He starts walking towards the pink haired man.

"Gray. Don't scare our new member or i'll give you paper cuts." I smiled, threateningly.

"And Hanako, I will fight you after Natsu!" Gray pointed at me. I sighed and ignored him in return. He walked to Natsu's direction.

" It's time we settle this once and for all! " He looked pissed off as usual. 

Cana called him for his clothes. He shouted something back that I didn't hear.

To add to the chaos, Elfman steps in and talked about being manly, both Natsu and Gray punched the poor guy as he flew to the opposite wall.

Then, finally heard her  voice behind us,

"Hello. Are you new here?" And there was Mirajane. She carried some trays as a waitress in the guild. 

"Oh my GOD! It's MIRAJANE." The blonde girl beside me started fangirling at her presence. I snorted at her new fan girl, and my eyes caught Jet and Droy joining the fight.

Suddenly, Elfman's large body fell on her rival. I saw Lucy trying to bring back her imaginary ghost comically. 

Gray bumped into Lucy again, the stripper was butt naked. He asked for her skirt and was sent flying. Pfft.. serves the pervert right.

"HANAKO! Don't leave me here!" she shouted for my help, but it was too late. Everyone was trying out different spells at the same time. Oh.. this can't be good..

Right on time, a big foot stomped Natsu on the ground, catching everyone's attention. I zoned out from master's angry rants about the magic council.

"-screw the magic council!" He teared the paper and let it drop on the floor. Then every member cheered in response to that speech, motivated by his words.

I noticed the Red head wasn't here, since the annoying duo were fighting out in the open. I turned to Levy who is usually sitting with Jet and Droy. " Hey.. where's Erza?"

Erza Scarlet is currently one of the famous wizards in the guild, just like every S class mage. She is called the "Queen of Fairies"  by the public. The title may sound cheesy but it matches for someone like her.

"I heard that she left on an S-class mission just 2 days ago.." She pondered for awhile and answered me. 

" Maybe I should get one soon." I muttered to myself.

"So who's that chick with you and Natsu?" Jet asked me. His appearance was a bit disheveled after joining the fight earlier.

"Oh you mean Lucy? She wanted to join the guild after getting fooled by a fake Fairy Tail wizard." I already forgot what the imposter's name, but he was easily defeated by Natsu. I stood back and helped save the abducted girls in that ship.

"Seems like fun. You guys defeated him then?"

"Of course we did. He did copy Natsu's famous title, I let him handle that imposter." I said to them. 

" It'll be an overkill if you were his opponent.." Droy agreed and said. "You being an S class and all.."

I silently agreed and looked back at the guild hall. Everything went back to normal after Gramp's generic speech about the Magic Council, there may be random fights here and there or new faces that suddenly appear. But somewhere in my gut feeling, I know something interesting will happen soon.