[7]- gone

The mood of the guild felt unusually quiet and depressing.

Hanako looked for the white haired siblings, in the huge crowd of mages who were crowding the main hall. She heard that they came back from a hard mission. Her curiosity got the best of her as she went closer to see .. Mira and her brother, Elfman.

Their heads were looking down, Elfman stared into nothing, there were tears in his eyes. His appearance looked very untidy than usual, his hair was everywhere. Mirajane scowled, her eyes looked like she cried. Something was wrong.. It wasn't that hard for her to figure out. 

Where was Lisanna?

She was not here with those two. A bad feeling resided in her stomach, deciding to ignore it and shouted-

"Mira." she started, the said girl looked at her without any emotions. "I can't help but notice.. where's Lisanna?"

She didn't reply, and asked Elfman the same question. He started saying - "It's all my fault.. I'm sorry." 

"What does he mean by that?! She's not dead right??"

Mirajane didn't reply and turned away from me.

"No.." I humorlessly laughed. She can't be gone.. I pleaded at the demon. "Hahaha tell me it's not true.." I went close to her and gripped both of her arms desperately.

"Get away from me.." the bully spatted her words lowly.

" You guys killed her.." I said lowly and looked at her. Suddenly, a strong force made the paper mage crash violently on the other side of the walls. Mirajane's arm was turning into the satan soul form.

"Great. Someone stop the two now." Gray looked annoyed at the fight I made. 

"Hm? Why should we? This is entertaining." Laxus said with his horrible personality. Jerk.

"Stop it Hana-chan." Jet and Droy attempted to pull me away from Mirajane, fearing I would go berserk. But it was too late for that, I shoved them back forcefully and faced the demon. 

"Paper blizzard: shuriken." I launched multiple shurikens towards her, she deflected some of them with her demon hand but more was coming anyway..

Mirajane turned into the Satan soul to evade the attack.

"I'll end you, you useless filth." she used her left arm to shield the shuriken and the other to launch something. "Demon blast." a large purple beam gathered in her palm. 

Many guild members were pannicking. At this rate, her spell can end more lives here..

"Mira-nee! Stop please." Elfman tried calling her attention. 

She released the spell and I tried to cast a paper shield to protect me. It managed to destroy the low levelled shield and made me crash through the wall. My body was filled with pain around. I knew I had to move away quick, everything hurts.

Her movement was quick and appeared in front of me, she threw a punch and I successfully evaded by turning to the side. I jumped out of the way and casted a magic circle-

"Paper Shuriken!" I hurled multi-colored papers towards Mirajane that took a shape of shurikens. She managed to avoid them except one that hit her shoulder. 

"HANAKO!" the voices came from my team.

++++++++++++++++++

EDITED: 06/2019