PART 13

Y/N's POV:
As I finished cleaning my dads grave, I went immediately home because it was already 8 pm and dark. On my way home I realized again, how much I hate him. 

But when I hate him why the hell do I care so much about his words. He didn't deserve this. In the past days, so much was happening between us, since I started to talk with him, the whole Martinus conflict got worse. 

But he also helped me today. I'm so confused what I should do? First, he's an asshole, he called me slut almost everyday and he also hurt me. Because of him, Skylie was hitting me but after that he cared.

 As he saw me, he seemed so stressed out and if he would care about me. Second, he kidnapped me into his house, but just because he cleaned my wound.

 But after that he called me again slut.... This boy is seriously the weirdest boy I've ever met! He's so possessive and I don't know why? As I finally arrived back home, I started to prepare the meal for my mom, so that she will have something nice to eat.

 As I was done, I finally did some homework and started to clean our house. My mom always said that I didn't have to do all this for her, but I want to do it.

 So that she can rests more when she's home. I forgot the time because I was so into my 'cleaning the whole house tonight' mission, as suddenly someone was knocking on our door. 

I slowly walked to the door and while wondering who this could be this late. I mean as I started to clean, it was already 9pm but also hours have passed. As I opened the door, I saw of course Martinus Gunnarsen. 

He looked at me mad and said with a cold voice, while he went past me in my house ,"why aren't you in your bed?!", I just rolled my eyes and said with an sarcastic tone, while closing the door, "please come in" and followed him into the living room. This will be fun now.

_____

credits: lisaxgunnarsen

leave a star