Preparing for the Game part 1

(So the title says basically everything, but those who doesn't know what it mean, you'll see. P.S, I really didn't watched the Grand Magic Games, so please don't kill me if I didn't put the story right. P.P.S, Kakashi and Juvia will be together in this chapter.)

Kakashi pov

My my, what a big place, it's way bigger than our exam stadium where the genins fight for their final battle to graduate from Chuunin. I really could feel my eyes wide at this shocker, even Sakura gaped at this place, and Hidan just said out loud in disbelief "this place is bigger than our home's arenas", and I totally agree. What I still don't believe though, was before the train arrived and their training, Sakura had managed to do 2 things: One, she was able to attached her chakra with Gray, and they are getting awfully close to say, they could combine their chakra and magic and formed a new power. Two, Sakura can use more than one power of the dead, which I still find hard to believe and wondered how she even have Kekke Genkai, even Hidan's a shocker. If we were still in our world, people really would've mistaken Hidan as a Nara, even though he looks nothing like one, wonder what Shikamaru would say. And now here we are, standing in the middle of the arena, listening to one of the instructors that announced on a microphone that our battle will begin in a few days, and we could prepare ourselves for the time being.

"... Well then, everyone up for a drink?"

"Race ya all at the bar!"

With that a few of the members ran out of the arena until we couldn't see them anymore, and I let out a sigh and start walking, until Juvia let out a squeak that made stop. I turned around to see why she squeaked, and I dare say, it was adorable to hear, but what I saw made me glare. A guy with white spikey hair, that nearly covered his left eye (A/N: Kakashi's left eye, and scar, is covered with his silver hair. So people won't see his sharingan, until he fights.), and wore an blue-black time armour cloak with yellow stripes in them, had just pick Juvia up bridal style and began flirting with her as well.

Before I could do anything, Gray had suddenly kicked the guy kung fu style, making him fly backwards and had let go of Juvia, and Gray had quickly caught her before arguing angryly at the guy

"Damn it Lyon! She's not part of your guild, stop flirting with her! Besides, she's already taken!"

My eyes widened when Gray had suddenly threw Juvia towards me and I had caught her, now holding her bridal style and a few guild members had begin to snicker. I could feel my face heat up, and Juvia's face was red as well, but I quickly snap at of it and followed Gray's lead by glaring at him.

"Damnit Fullbuster! Our relationship was supposed to be a secret!"

Juvia's eyes widened in shock, and her whole face was beat red that would rival a tomato, and I admit, she's so cute~! I wouldn't mind to actually date her, I know what you all are thinking, how did it come to this, why would I want to date Juvia, calling her adorable names, and want to kill other men from touching her? Well the answer is simple, I had fall in love with the water mage! Juvia had quickly covered her embarrassed face, mumbling something I didn't quite heard, and I let her feet touched the ground and helped her stand. We were about to leave, until that Lyon guy stopped us and spoke.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you prove it?"

Juvia and I stared at each other, begin to panick as everyone stared at us, so I had no choice but to make it believable, so I mouthed at her "I sorry about this". She gave me a questioning look and was about to reply "for what", but I startled her by grabbing her around the waist and pulled her closer to me before placing my lips against her. She stared at me wide eyed, but soon relaxed, and I was taken aback that she responded to my kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss. We could hear whoops and whistles around us, and a sobber followed by a "why". We broke apart to catch our breaths, and I leaned to her ear and whispered.

"Juvia, will you go out with me?"

"... Y-yes."

(If this is too soon for them to be dating, sorry but I didn't had the patient to wait longer, and their flashbacks will come.)

...

Hidan pov

Holy hell, okay what had just happened?! Juvia and Kakashi had just kissed in front of every fucking one, and I couldn't help it but whistle at the scene. I didn't think he would actually have the guts to actually do it, but I guess we could thank Gray for that. Though I do wonder what will happen then, but I guess we'll wait and see, for now we walked out of the arena and headed towards a bar. All my thoughts were suddenly on Kakashi now, and I couldn't help it but go back 3 days ago of his confession.

Flash back

I was sitting on a bench and sighed when the sun creeped on my face, for once loving the sweet silence. I had just finished my mission and reported to master, now enjoying some sweet poeding Sakura had came up with, and I got to say, the girl has talent. The poeding was not that big, it was yellow-ish and had the fairy tail simbole on it that is made out of chocolate, plus a few big pieces of chocolate.

 The poeding was not that big, it was yellow-ish and had the fairy tail simbole on it that is made out of chocolate, plus a few big pieces of chocolate

(Sorry guys, but I just had to, I want to brag how I made fairy tail pudding.)

Just as I was about to stand up and leave, a figure suddenly caught my I and I stopped. When I fully turned to the figure, I arched my one brow in confusion, it was Kakashi.

"... Anything the matter?"

"Um, yeah, sort of, just have a lot of things on my mind... I think... I'm in love."

I blinked, but I didn't know if I should be shocked, happy or confuse. I just nodded my head slowly, unsure how to react, and he got the message and spoke.

"You see, back at home, I never felt like this, but every time when I'm near Juvia, my stomach is making me feel butterflies and my heart just keep pounding. So, since you Mirajane are dating, I would like to have some advice."

Didn't see that coming, and I guess it won't do me any harm to help the guy out, so I did gave him a few advice I know.

End of flashback

He didn't use my advice, but in the end they end up being together, so no complaints. This Lyon guy was glaring daggers at the scene, and he crossed his arms and sulked, making me and Gray smirk. Kakashi returned to the figure of the arena until I felt him glare, and I stuffin a little when his left eye sharingan began to spin. Lyon eyes widened when he saw the eye, wondering if it's part of his magic.

' Well, all what's left is Sakura and Gray. Wish us luck Ja- I mean Kami.'

(I hope you guys enjoyed it with my heart!)