Waiting, new companies

(I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter! P.S, Hidan doesn't cuss anymore.)

Hidan pov

Well this sucks, Kakashi, Sakura and I were busy drinking in the bar while hearing a drunk laughters from Cana, and also we keep hearing this damn Elfman challenging every men, including Kakashi and myself, to test if they're "man" enough. While Natsu, Erza, Gray and Lucy is on a Hunt for clock pieces with that doll that turned into a girl, we are stuck here bored out of our  minds. I then twitched as a fan-girl of Kakashi's started flirting with him while Juvia defended his ass, but I eventually snapped and was about to give that girl a piece of my mind, but little sis stopped me by pulling me back.

"Hidan, not worth it, save your energy for the Grand Magic Game."

"Then can ya please shut her up then? She's giving me a head ache."

Pinky sighed but nodded her head and began to talk towards the fan-girl and Juvia, but that end up giving her death glares, but Sakura suddenly began to speak in a scary ass voice that made me trembled as well as Kakashi, and then we tensed when her chakra spiked. Juvia must've sensed our uncomfortable situation and stopped her glaring, and the girl obviously stopped at little sis's dangerous tone that would put Itachi or mayby Lea- I mean Pein to shame. The fan-girl paled and quickly ran away after she squeaked in fear, thank Kami, and NOT Jashine, that I'm on my little sis's side.

"S-Sakura, please don't do it again."

"No promises sensei, big bro, no promises."

I gulped in fear, she is going to be the death of us, then again, I'm immortal, I can't die, but Kakashi can though. Before anything else can happen, my girlfriend(A/N: Hidan confessed his feelings towards Mirajane just 3 days ago by the way😊) had came out of nowhere and pressed her body against me that made me jumped in suprise, but then felt my face heat up. Sakura and Juvia giggled while Kakashi gave a smug smirk, causing me to turn redder than before.

"Awww, Hidan is blushing, so cute~!"

"Juvia agrees, Juvia ship HidaMira!"

"Fuhuhuhuhu, ain't that adorable, no need to be embarrassed of your girlfriend Hidan."

"S-shut up."

"Come on now dear, no need to be shy."

I suddenly felt lips against my ear that made me shudder, but then twitch for being teased like that, so I grabbed her arms, pulled her over my head quickly making her sit on my lap before I turned her around to face me. This action caused her to yelp and squeak in surprise, and what made her blush was when I cupped her ass and smirked at her, then I taunted her with the same words.

"Come on now dear, no need to be shy."

Warning: make out contact

With that I placed my lips on her's, making her gasp in surprise, but then later she returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck then parted her lips so I can devour it, and it mad her moan in my mouth hotly. I squeezed her ass a little, then let one hand  wonder up and down her back before sliding it to her legs and rubbed it slowly. We broke apart from our kissing for air, before I then went for her neck and began to suck and nip it, giving her a hicky. She moaned, then place a slide her one hand through my hair while the other one clawed at shoulder. Before I could move down and give a her more, we heard a cough and giggles that made me stop and look behind Mira.

End of make out session

Normal pov

"Sorry for interrupting your fun, but I don't think it would be wise to do it in front of the whole guild."

"*Giggle*, sensei is right bro, you and Mira don't want to scare or scar the little kiddies now would you?"

"Plus, Juvia also thinks that Hidan doesn't want other people to see Mira naked and moaning for the heavens, no?"

Mirajane turned red as a tomato while Hidan glared at them, then turned his towards to the rest of the guild, then sighing in relief that no one heard his beloved girlfriend. Hidan then stood up while carrying Mirajane bridal style, making her gasp before covering her face with both hands, preventing anyone to see her embarrassed face.

"If ya guys will excuse me, Mira and I will retire the rest of the day off."

"H-huh? Y-you don't m-mean that we're g-going to... The whole day!?"

"Yep, ya started it sexy, I'm gonna end it."

"H-Hidan! You horny bastard!"

"Come on now sweetheart, it's not like we haven't had sex before."

With that Hidan smirked at a now beat red Mira, ignoring her weak and embarrassed protest as he carried her out of the guild. After that, Sakura and Juvia giggled uncontrollably, and Kakashi shook his head while chuckling amusingly.

"Poor Mira, she won't be able to walk for days, then again it's her fault for tempting Hidan like that."

"Juvia finds it cute, I never saw her in my life that she could blush like that until she started dating Hidan."

"Hehehe, I bet Erza is still jealous that Mira gets to have a boyfriend and not her. Poor thing tries to get Jellal to notice her by distracting him not to think about the past."

Juvia and Kakashi nodded their heads in agreement, then went back to a conversation about, again, how Sakura, Hidan and Kakashi lived.

In Sakura's head

Deidara: Aww man, why did we have to die? Hidan is having all the fun.

Itachi: Well mayby if you and Tobi hadn't went after my little brother because he killed Orochimaru, then you would've still been alive.

???: We call it stupidity.

Everyone turned towards where the sound came from, only seeing it was a red hair woman, a fat guy, merged twins, a six armed man, and a shirtless, white hair man.

Minato: Who are you 5?

???: The name is is Tayuya, the fatso is called Jirobo, the twins are Sakon and Udon, the spider guy is Kidomaru, and lastly the last one is Kimimaru. We were hengemen for Lord Orochimaru.

With that everyone stared at them wide eyed, before a few yelled "eh" at them, but the Inner suddenly realised who they were.

"Hey, I remember you guys, you are the sound ninja four and the last surviver of the Kaguya clan Lee and Naruto told Outer about. You guys stole that duck butt bastard."

Kidomaru: So? We were following orders from Lord Orochimaru.

"Oh how much I like to beat the hell out of that snake!"

Mebuki: Now sweetie, calm down, now is not the time to get violent.

Inner nodded her head and sighed, lastly giving Orochimaru's hengemen a glare before floating into the shadows, leaving them alone. Deeper into the shadows, a figure smirked amusingly, seeing his other soon-to-be weapon also retired from the guild and walked outside peacefully.

???: Soon Haruno, once I'm alive again, you and Hidan will be my tools to claim the world as mine.

(Who is the mysterious figure, what does he mean and why not meeting with rest of the passed shinobis? Find out in after few more chapters.)