The mission

(Cha! I hope that this chapter will satisfy my dear readers! Enjoy!)

Hidan pov

What the fuck is going on, who's the dude wrapped in bandages like a jackass mummy? What the fuck does he want, and why does he keep fuckin' staring at me like I'm some piece of meat? I don't like this, not at all, I have a really bad feeling about this. Pinky and I cautiously stared at the man before us while being protected I believe by ROOT Anbus. As ya all know, I'm not very bright, considering that I got my ass kicked by a fifteen year old teenager, who is now eighteen, but even I can tell that this man is a snake, just like that Orochimaru.

"... So Lord Danzou, what do we need to discuss?"

"About you and Hidan, I would like for you both to join the ROOT."

"Wait what? Hidan would be understanding, but why me? I'm not that special."

"Actually you are, what I've heard, you are the best medic in this village and you had successfully injured an Uchiha."

(A/N: I'm just making that up, I don't want Sakura to be useless, although she's not my favourite character, even she deserves to have the spotlight.)

"... True, but I don't think it's the reason. Why suddenly asking me now to join you?"

"Well I just found out yesterday about your encounter with the Uchiha, and as for the reason why I ask you is because of your friend."

Danzou stared blankly at Pinky, but then nodded his head at my direction, and I glared at the fucker who had smirked like a devil, more reasons not to trust this guy. I could see that Sakura was in deep thought, trying her best to choose the right words, but then she sighed and spoke.

"We're going to need time to think, as you can see, Hidan and I need to sort out some problems, it's really hard for us to function properly."

"... Fine, I'll give you both a week to decide, so I hope you'll chose wisely."

"Hey mummy man, what if need more than a week to decide?"

"That will be impossible Hidan, and since you're a Leaf ninja now, start calling me lord."

"... My apologies Lord Danzou."

I hate this guy, I really do hate him, he's just as suspensios as that old Akatsuki leader of his, and also hated that guy. The mummy man nod his head satisfiedly and stood up, saying his goodbyes before walking calmly out of Pinky's house with the two ROOT Anbus behind him.

"... I really do hate that fuckin' bastered, he's just like that damb snake Orochimaru."

"Well lucky for us, he is dead. Let's just hope something comes up that prevents us from joining ROOT."

I suddenly let out a yawn, feeling my eyes are getting heavy, even Sakura released a yawn herself, so we both decided that it would be a good idea to sleep. Pinky walked to her room while I went to the spare room that was now MY room. I climbed into bed and sigh before drifting off to sleep.

...

It was a very peaceful morning, and I didn't want to get up, but knowing Sakura, since we're living together for 5 months now, she'll either pull me out of bed with her human strength, or dump a bucket filled with ice and cold water on me. So I forced my eyes to open and slowly sat up, rubbing the sleeping sand out of my eyes, and just as I was about to stand up and head for the showers, a knock on my window stopped me. I looked to see who it was, but then gasp to see the female kunoichi of Team 10. I opened my window and spoke.

"Yes blondy, what do ya want?"

"Lady Tsunade wants you and Sakura at her office now!"

I send a glare at her direction before closing the window and head down stairs, mumbling what an unworthy bitch the blonde girl is. I mean come on, Sakura and the blondy are supposed to be really good friends, but I guess the blonde chose to a abandon her friend when she was in deep shit.

"Hey Hidan, slept well?"

"Yeah... The Yamanaka girl had just paid me a visit a few seconds ago and told me that the Hokage wants us in her office. I tell ya, she was so nice and friendly."

"Ignore her, she's not worth wasting breaths on. Be ready within 10 minutes."

With that I went to the shower to get clean, wich took 5 minutes, and putting my clothes on took 3 minutes, and eating breakfast also took 3 minutes. After we were ready, we headed for the old hag's office to see what the hell she wants. When we stepped into her office, we were met by Team 10's death glares, but that didn't affect us, we had gotten used to it.

"Ah, Hidan, Sakura, since you're both here, we can start."

"... Why are these 3 here, Lady Hokage?"

"Because all 5 of you are doing a mission together."

All of our eyes were suddenly on the old hag, surprised and disbelief expression on all 5 of us shinobi's​ were directed to her. The pineapple head was recovered from his shocked state an yelled angryly at the hag.

"Say WHAT!?"

"... This will end every badly for us pinky."

"You got that right."

It took a half an hour to calm Team 10 down, and after that, the old hag had started to to explain our mission. Apparently some punk decided to kidnapped kids and use them as subjects to create an creepy pasta (A/N: Just had to say it) army and also use them to as their entertainment, even using them to shred innocent people to sheds. I wasn't even that low with people, I only did a quick death, sometimes to be slow and painful if I was in a foul mood. The old hag pulled out a scroll and handed it to Sakura, but she began to protest.

"Why do I have to be team leader? Why not Shikamaru? He's a better leader than me, I suck at leading a team!"

"Because Sakura sweetie, I feel bad for treating you badly, your like a daughter to me, so I'm giving you a chance to help them out to get along."

"... I don't mean to disrespect you Lady Tsunade, but I highly doubt that will ever happen. Because one, Hidan killed Asuma-sensei, Team 10's sensei, two, he had pissed them off, especially Shikamaru, and lastly he tried to kill them too. And as for me, they blame me that I was too weak to do anything to stop that bastard Uchiha, and to make things worse, I convinced the Hokage and the council that Hidan must stay."

"... Good point... Team 10! I expect you to listen to Sakura, but if I find out you disobeying her or attacking Hidan, it's D-rank missions for a whole year! Am I clear?!"

"Y-yes ma'am!"

After that the hag dismissed us and we immediately got ourselves the hell out of there, well except me.

"Anything the matter Hidan?"

"... How well do ya know Danzou?"

"... Huh?"

...

It took 3 hours for all of us to get to the gate of Konoha, and I can't help it but feel really excited about this, it's my first mission in 3 years as a Leaf shinobi! I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sakura spoke.

"... Right, since we're here, let's get this mission over with. The sooner the better."

With that Pinky turned around and walked towards the forest, with us following right after her, for some reason, I have a bad feeling about this mission. Sakura and spoke again, but what shocked us is what she said.

"Nara, if I decide that we're in a pickle and I can't go on, I'm giving you permission to continue this mission as team leader. And none of you will mention this to Lady Tsunade."

Man, I'm sure glad that I'm not in her bad books, so thank you to every god that had chosen to give me a second chance.

(Hope you all enjoyed it!)