"But I don't wanna go home." I pout and whine in a childish manner making Harry groan.

"Baby, it's midnight. You know I can't eat greasy foods this late at night." He must've thought I wanted to go out for junk food, which honestly now that I think about it doesn't sound so bad.

"No, not that." I say and suddenly I remember Sarah and what she said about there being a party at the sorority house. "Why don't we go to an actual party?" I suggest with a devilish smile making him look at me for a mere second.

"What?"

"My friend said our old sorority house is having a party tonight, she said we should totally go." God, I was sounding like a stupid teenager.

"I didn't even know you were part of a sorority." Harry says.

"Well, I never knew you owned two yachts and a private jet." I retort and he nods.

"But I'm sure it'll be kind of weird to show up now, I mean we're much older and married."

"Pleaseee." I drag with pleading eyes and a sad look on my face, hopefully to make him change his mind. Harry looks to me briefly before looking back to the road and groaning.

"Fine, but only for a while." he says. "What's the address?"

"Ro!" I hear my name being called as soon as we spot the girls. Only when we arrived did I notice Harry was right. Most of them wore shorts and crop tops and had drinks in their hands.

"You came!" Sarah says. I noticed that Gracie wasn't here, and I didn't think she was even going to come, she doesn't give in so easily and I honestly wish I didn't either, but we're here now.

"And who is this?" Marie says, her eyes ignoring me and landing on Harry who stood awkwardly behind me, holding my coat. I go towards him, encouraging him to meet my friends.

"Is this the one I'm meant to stay clear of?" Harry whispers in my ear.

"I think it's best that you stay clear of every girl here." I whisper back. "Everyone, this is Harry, Harry this is everyone." I introduce and they all say hi.

"I'm Marie," she comes close, her hand outstretched so Harry can shake it. I knew I probably shouldn't bring Harry around here, especially around Marie. She has a long history of sleeping with her friends boyfriends, and then tell them that they don't deserve them if they're willing to sleep with her.

Everywhere I looked, the girls were looking at Harry, almost drooling at the mere sight of him. But it's not him I don't trust. Harry grabs her hand and gives her a firm handshake. "I'm Harry, Rosie's husband." He says proudly with a smile making the girls hide their laughs.

Marie nods and goes back to the group, calling after me. "Rosie," Harry says sternly.

"I've never gotten drunk," I lie. "Not anymore at least."

"Trust me, that's not something you want to experience when you have kids." He says. "I'll be keeping a close eye on you, just let me know when you are ready to leave and we'll go."

"I'll be fine." I smile and kiss him briefly before I walk away to the direction in which the girls left. "Just have fun!" I call out before I am out of sight.

HARRY.

It's been approximately thirty minutes since Rosie left to have drinks with her friends, and I have been conversing with a few young people. I felt so out of place, and I would be lying if I said that being here didn't make me feel like I was breaking some kind of law.