-1-

You woke up on a normal day. You look out your window to see fans shouting and holding posters, why are they there you ask?

Because you moved in to this apartment not knowing a famous rapper lives here.

So, you have no choice but to accept reality this way. It might be a dream come true for other people, but you weren't interested in him. You heard he was a playboy.

Going back to reality, you need a job. You did your morning routine and ate breakfast. Then you went out of your apartment and into the elevator.

As the elevator reaches the ground floor, you were ready to hop out. The door slowly opens and you walk out, not knowing there was someone there, so, you bump into him.

"Better watch where you're going, miss" he says as he smirk and gets in the elevator and the door closes. Well, he was mean. You just let it go and walk out.

The fans were gone. Quite a relief. You then start to walk on the streets looking for a job.

After minutes of strolling around you find a cafe which is currently hiring a waitress. You rush into the cafe and went straight to the counter.

"Good morning Ms. What would you like?" The lady behind the counter greeted with a smile.

"Oh, I was wondering if you were still looking for a waitress...?"

"Oh, yes Ms. This way please."

She lead you to a room, I guess it's like the manager's office. She let me enter and closes the door, then leaves.

"Mm good morning" You bow to the nice looking lady.

"Oh you don't have to do that. Take a seat"

You take a seat and she asks you.

"What can I help you with?"

"Erm I was wondering if I could apply for.. waitress?"

"Of course you can! I just need to make sure your trust-worthy and industrious"

"Of course I am!"

She Then takes a paper from a drawer.

"You just need to fill this up and your all good"

She hands you a pen and the form. You start to answer every blank, and finally, sign your signature. You pass the form to her.

She takes a look at the form.

"Hm miss Y/N"

"yes ma'am"

"no need to call me ma'am, it's Mrs. Park" she says with an angelic smile.

She told me everything I needed to do, the opening and closing time of the cafe, and some rules.

"Well I hope you enjoy your time here Y/N, you can start any day this week"

"Thank you Mrs. Park, I promise to work hard" You say with a reassuring smile.

"I expect from you, Y/N" you shake hands, you were about to leave when she says something.

"But I've got to say, you're really pretty"

You blush a little "ah thanks"

You say before leaving the room.

After a few weeks has passed, nothing's really new. You've been working hard, and you also realized that that rapper's apartment room was across yours, and his name was Yoongi, he was also that mean guy who bumped into you, but he was more known as Agust D, he would bring different girls almost everyday, but you never hear an issue of him dating, I guess no one know about his relationships, or maybe he doesn't take any of them seriously to be revealed to the public.