Chapter 6

"Neila get down here we have a surprise!" Her mother exclaimed from downstairs. Neila continued forth to the stairs warily wondering what was awaiting for her.

"Rosemary?!" Neila screeched when her big sister came into view. "Oh my gosh what are you doing here, I thought your summer break wasn't for another month." Neila and Rosemary were both crying and hugging. "Well they let me out early since I had enough credits to go onto senior year," Rosemary pulled away to look into her sisters grey blue eyes but their hug was quickly interrupted by the voluminous buzz of Neila' s phone.

Laura: What should I wear help a girl out.

Neila: Just wear your cute blue quarter sleeved shirt with ripped jeans you'll look totally Hot.
Nelia' s eyes narrowed as they drifted up from the phone screen to Rosemary's smirking face.

"What?" Nelia asked warily.

"Oh nothing, just you totally like who ever you are texting don't you?" Rosemary stood smug with her hands in her pockets as her little sister got angry.

"No what are you talking about? It was just Laura" Neila scowled at her big sister.
"You do know you can like girls too right you definitely like her I can tell by the way your face lit up when she texted you" Rosemary smiled at Neila.
Neila slapped Rosemary and changed the subject "so anyways how's college life treating you?"
"You can change the subject all you want but that won't change the fact that you're in denial little sister." Rosemary smiled and booped her sister on the nose.

"Okay which one should I wear" Neila held in one hand a white shirt and her leather jacket and ripped jeans, and in the other shorts and a grey sweater. "Defintely the leather jacket you will look like such a badass" Rosemary said. "I wonder who Laura's bringing she said she has someone for us to meet" Laura said with nervousness.

"Baby you're so cute" Elias bopped Berlinas nose. They were standing outside the movie theatre and Neila was getting really bored of third wheeling with them.
"Ugh guys get a room youre gross" Neila pretended to gag and crossed her arms. "Nope boo boo sorry" Berlina said kissing Elias. They had just split apart as they saw Laura in her blue shirt and ripped jeans running over to them with a small blonde girl trailing slowly behind.
"Hi" Berlina looked over Laura's shoulder to see the small blonde girl who had finally caught up. Neila looked over at the girl feeling jealousy erupt through her.
"Who is this girl." Neila thought to herself.
"Hi" the girl smiled sweetly while playing with the hem of her yellow sundress nervously. All of a sudden Laura's eyes widened as she turned around to see the blonde girl. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for walking off without you," Laura frowned. "Walked? Hardly you ran." Ophelia giggled. "Oops just got kinda excited to see the movie, anyways let me introduce you guys Ophelia this is Neila, Berlina and her boyfriend Elias." Laura smiled as everyone acknowledged Ophelia. "Nice to meet you!" Neila plastered on a smile trying to hide her jealousy.

When Berlina dragged all of them inside Laura and Ophelia wandered off to get the popcorn as the rest went into the theatre to get the seats. Neila made sure to save a seat between her and Berlina for Laura. Two girls walking, one being dragged by the hand caught her eye as Laura and Ophelia came into view sitting their butts on the seats at the end of the row. Neila didn't even try to hide her jealousy this time as a grimace formed on her face.
Everytime Neila would look in the direction of the two girls they were talking and doing what Neila thought was flirting.

When they headed outside Berlina wrapped her hand around Neilas arm and dragged her over to a wall. "What is your problem?" Berlina asked with a seething tone. "Nothing I just don't like Ophelia." Neila said bitterly glaring at Ophelia in the distance. "Why what did she do to you?" Berlina narrowed her eyes and raised her eyebrows. "I don't know." Neila was pouting. "Right. Well get over what ever it is that's bothering you because she is our friend now." With that Neila stomped off unlocking her car furiously. Shutting her car door she heard the girl named Ophelia that she loathed so much yell goodbye.