S E V E N

Mina grew stiff as Jimin's lips moved against her's, she pushed him with her hands on his chest. He held her arms above her head again and pried her lips open with his tongue. Mina yelped at the weird gesture. 

"Relax. It'll get better soon." He snarled as he dragged his tongue across the skin of my nape. Mina continued to squirm and struggle under Jimin's harsh grasp. He sucked harshly on her neck, causing a whimper to fall out of her mouth.

"S-Stop!" She exclaimed and tried to push Jimin away with more force. 

"Wait, I'll make you feel good. After all, that's what a man is supposed to do." He grabbed her face and stared into her eyes before kissing her again. 

"I'm not a toy! You can't just hump and dump me like every other girl!" She stated and gave Jimin a scared expression. Jimin just kept silent and silenced her. He slipped his hand up her shirt and grabbed onto the material of her bra, pulling it down to her stomach. "No!" Her breath hitched as his cold fingertips came in contact with her hot body, she tried to pull his hand out but he pushed her hand away and started sliding her shirt up. 

"Wow, you're hiding such a thing?" He grinned as he groped her boob, Mina gasped and tried to push Jimin's head away.

'Ding Dong!' Jimin groaned loudly and punched the wall, not doing much damage but Mina got really scared. He stormed down to the front door and flung it open. It was Namjoon and the other guys. Jimin's eyes went a deep red as he growled at the crew who were standing at the front door. 

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" Namjoon and the younger who looked like he would bare his teeth into their heads.

"You know Yoongi made this same face with us when we interrupted his sexual session with So Min a few weeks back." Jin pointed out and Jimin's eyes darted to meet his. "Jimin, you beter not be doing anything to Mina." He gritted and Jimin rolled his eyes. Mina then came down the stairs looking paler than usual which caught the guy's eyes. 

"Woah, Mina. You look sick-" Jin's eyes darted to her neck to see a purple bruise on her neck, and he knew very well what it was. "Jimin, lemme talk to you for a bit." He swiped his finger under his nose and walked to the hallway. Jimin stopped in front of him and Jin looked at him with disappointment and anger. "If you're not going to marry her, then don't touch her." Jin warned and Jimin's eyebrows twitched into a frown. 

"No offense Hyung, but what I do with girls isn't any of your business." He hissed back, Jin took a step back and shook his head. 

"I care about that girl's feeling if you don't. So don't take something that isn't yours." He advised and walked away. Jimin tightened the grip on his fists and gritted his teeth before walking back out. "Let's go home guys, we obviously came here to have fun with our brother but he seems to be thinking with other parts of his body right now." Jin informed and put his shoes back on before leaving the house. 

"What happened Chim?" Hoseok asked as he placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin rejected the skin ship an turned away. The others got the memo and left the house, bidding their farewells. 

"Are you okay-"

"Go sleep or something." Jimin snapped at Mina and stormed up the stairs. Mina watched him make his way to his room and she soon went to her room before standing in front of the mirror. She dragged her finger across the purple mark on her neck and sighed deeply. 

"I really am a slut.... Just like that.. I gave in." She murmured to herself and slowly laid down on the bed. "Maybe father was right." I bit a little skin on my bottom lip and faced the wall.  

-

Mina walked to Jimin's room with his breakfast plate in hand. She knocked twice but heard no answer.