4.

I haven't posted since 2017........I didn't even know it was that long. I'm so sorry yall but i'm back and ima do better. Thanks to those that stuck by me.

Biggy

Biggy tried to focus on the movie that was playing as she sat in between Harley and Lucky but it was hard to focus when someone's hand kept rubbing her thigh.

She didn't like this nigga at all.

He was arrogant, nonchalant, and rude as fuck. He was getting on her last nerve ever since they left the room, and no one seemed to notice.

She looked down and noticed that his hand made its way back to her thigh caressing it. She smirked as she looked at him with a soft smile and lightly layered her hand over his as she suddenly bent his middle finger as far back as she could.

'That'll teach him' she smirked watching him cradling his hand in pain.

He glared at her and was going to retaliate when there was a knock at the door.

"Answer that for me Beans." Lucky said placing his arm around the back of the sofa causing Biggy to roll her eyes.

"Nigga this ain't my house. Jon Jon you answer it." Beans said biting into his burrito.

One thing that Biggy learned from observing these group of guys today was that they were hilariously unorthodox. Beans was the funny big guy that had everybody cracking up. He stood six feet tall with tattoos everywhere, but he wasn't nothing but a scary looking comedian.

Jon Jon was the lanky one and reminded you of that comedian Dcyoungfly but not as funny. He had was the opposite of Beans. He was more laid back and never really let too much bother him but he still had his moments where he could make you laugh unexpectedly.

"He told you to answer it nigga." Jon Jon replied focused on his phone.

"You know what, fuck it. Y'all some lazy ass niggas." Lucky said annoyed as he got up to answer the door.

"That's Beans fat ass." Jon Jon said laughing.

Beans glared at him. "Fuck you bitch. I'm the same fat nigga that took yo bitch. Don't forget." He said causing the two to now go back and forth.

"Can y'all shut up? Damn don't you see us trying to watch tv." Harley said causing the two boys to stop and look at her.

I chuckled looking at their expression as they started going in on her, but everyone's attention started to focus in on the commotion at the door.

"Who you got in there Lucky?! I just heard a bitch voice." A voice yelled from the door.

We all watched in amusement as my so called sister barged past Lucky with her two little puppies strolling behind her.

"Yo, what the fuck you think this is?" Lucky said snatching her by her arm.

"Go home Chylani and stop starting shit." Trub said getting off of the floor where he was playing the game with Lucky's brother Trey.

"Fuck you Trub, you suppose to be my brother and then you got this fat bitch over here and I'm the one that has to go home." She said glaring me down while I just smirked.

"Cause nobody invited you hoe." Biggy smirked.

"Shut up bitch." One of Chylani puppies spoke up.

"Wasn't nobody talking to you hoe. Don't get slapped for jumping into business that doesn't concern you." Harley jumped in as she stood up from the sofa with Biggy along with her.