3.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING

1. Please be aware that I changed up chapter 2. Biggy will NO LONGER be played by SZA since so many people had a problem with it and I don't have time for it. Also I changed her from being asexual to Demisexual. Also, Lucky has been changed so be aware. 

2. Sorry for posting and deleting the chapter. For some reason Wattpad kept posting this chapter so for those confused sorry about that. 

3. Thank you to those who wished me luck in college and checked on me during Hurricane Harvey. Love yall. 

Enjoy

Biggy

The ride to school the next morning had Biggy's mind all over the place, although her demeanor was nonchalant and she looked like she didn't give a fuck she was indeed nervous. Biggy was forced to listen to her father lecture her about starting over and fresh and making the most of her 'teen' years.

"I'm just trying to make everything better for you, but I just feel like you're making that hard on me." her dad spoke.

"Whatever," she mumbled. She pulled out her phone to use as a distraction but she just wanted to check her reflection to make sure she looked decent. She didn't care what others thought of her, but she damn sure didn't want to look a fool on her first day. 

She tried to look halfway decent by wearing over sized distressed jeans, a cropped black tee that was twice her size, and her timbs. The Texas heat wasn't going to stop her from wearing them.

"Maybe you should change your style up." Black suggested. 

"Excuse me?" 

"I'm not trying to change you" he said quickly, "but maybe you should stop acting like a boy and change your style a little. Stop being so rough around the edges." he said pulling up to the school.

Biggy chuckled while grabbing her backpack. "I like me even when everybody doesn't." she said slamming the door shut. 

If Biggy was the same girl she was years ago her father's words would've hurt her, but now they hold no control. 

The school was large but also basic with nothing but a statue of the school's mascot in front. Annoyed already by the looks she was getting Biggy made her way inside and found the location of the front desk. 

"Hi there, how can I help you this morning?" the receptionist asked. She was a little bit too chirpy this morning for Biggy's liking. It was like she was running on nine cups of coffee. 

"Hello, my name is Phylicity Allen, today is my first day." 

The receptionist beamed at the news. "We always love new faces!" guiding Biggy to the back she took her photo, set up her schedule that the counselor prematurely made, and directed her to a student aid that would show her around the school. 

"You like it here so far?" the girl asked sparking up conversation after minutes of silent awkwardness. Biggy knew right away that the girl stayed to herself by her demeanor. She couldn't understand why. The girl was drop dead gorgeous she just had weight on her. 

"It's okay, school is school. I don't fuck with it regardless." Biggy said bluntly causing the girl to laugh.

"You're not like a lot of girls here. I like that." the student aid replied. 

"I'm sorry, what was your name again?" Biggy asked. 

The girl laughed, "It's Harley, and yours is Phylicity right?" she asked.