The silence set between us because I didn't know what to say again. I opened my mouth to respond  somehow but nothing was coming out.

''So no. You don't want to break up with him," Natalie stated like it wasn't any big deal however I couldn't disagree. She was right. I had been happy with Changbin and I didn't want to let him go in the end.

''How do you know?" I asked her a bit surprised by her statement.

What are you doing Kate? You were supposed to deny it...

''Because you didn't know what to answer. That means you want to be with him but you're just hurt. Plus
b!tch, please, I know everything. I'm Natalie after all," she said smirking proudly to herself and I just was sitting her watching her in disbelief. But actually that was true...kind of...

Then the teacher came in and the class began. However he wasn't alone. He came with a handsome boy with blond hair. That new face had brown eyes and wasn't too tall but wasn't short either. The boy seemed to be quite nice but to me almost everyone seemed to be like that at the beginning.

''Good morning everyo-''

''I'm sorry my bus was late," said Camille breathing heavily appearing in a door frame. I exchanged looks with Natalie and we shook our head in disbelief. She had such a bad timing.

The teacher only nodded and told her to sit down. She sat next to Natalie not saying anything and the teacher continued.

''So this is the new student. Please introduce yourself," the teacher said pointing at a boy next to him.

''Hi, I'm Lee Felix. I hope we will get along well," he said with a smile. He had a really deep voice. I turned around to Natalie and she was also looking at me. We didn't have to say anything to understand each other. She was as amazed by his voice as I was. Every girl would melt hearing this warm dark deep voice of his. It was making him way more charming however his voice didn't suit his gentle face at all.

''Okay, so, Felix sit next to...Kate. She will show you around later," teacher announced scanning the classroom. I was the only one sitting alone and I could already feel Natalie getting angry at Camille for siting with her. Natalie would probably like to talk with that deep voice more. Felix just nodded to the teacher after noticing me hand and made his way to my desk.

That new student greeted me and sat down quietly after. The lesson was long and boring as always. The bell finally rang but teacher asked us to stay and we did as he said.

''I forgot to tell you about projects..." he explained everything and then added. ''You will do this in pairs. With your seatmate. Kate you will do this with Felix, I hope you won't have a problem with that. But since you'll be helping him I feel reassured."

''Oh, okay," I simply answered and smiled at Felix. I didn't have any other choice beside refusing would be a bit rude.

I just met you today Felix and I don't actually know you at all. I hope that I won't have to do the project on my own...

''Oh so that means I have to do this with Camille?!" Natalie asked disappointed faking a cry. She sighed deeply hitting the desk with her head.

''Yeah you should feel honoured," Camille answered proudly. Natalie just rolled her eyes and sighed deeply once again. I laughed at them and Felix also did so.

''Are they always like that?" he asked me and I just nod in response still laughing.

''Ugh, it's not funny," Natalie stated offended shaking her head in disbelief and we laughed even harder getting up slowly from our seats.