Three weeks ago, Sabertooth was visited by Jason, a reporter for Sorcerer Weekly.
He had come to visit the guildhall because he wanted an exclusive interview with Sabertooth's top mages to fill up a column.
However, upon seeing Sorella, he had practically begged for her to become a model due to her "natural beauty" he had put it, and she reluctantly agreed.
Since then, Sorella's fame practically skyrocketed overnight since her first modeling gig and now she was known as Sabertooth's Golden Girl.
It was embarrassing to say the very least, wearing all sorts of clothes, or lack there of - bikinis - and posing in front of cameras, but it made her passive income so she didn't complain too much.
It was a different story when it came to being apart of a predominantly male guild though.
The gazes she would get after a particularly raunchy shot was down right nauseating. The only saving grace was that none of the men were idiotic to approach her.
Not when she could wipe them out and was usually hanging around Sting and Rogue anyways.
'If only there was another woman in the guild besides Minerva.' She wished oh so dearly.

"...Yeah, it'll be fun to square up against different guilds," Sorella was uncomfortable and Minerva found amusement in it.
"Now that that's been settled, I shall go inform my father. I'll be taking my leave now." Minerva excused herself, making the group of five into a group of four once more.

"It'll be fun, Sorella. Every year, the games and the battle line ups are different, but the one thing that remains the same is Sabertooth's victory." Sting informed her with a smirk and she nodded along as they all walked back inside, done sparring for the day.

The four of them split up as they entered the guild.
Rogue had gone off to find Frosch, who was always glued to Lector's side if Frosch wasn't with Rogue.
They were most definitely in the kitchen, snacking away, because it was only recently that Sorella had learned from Lector that Minerva liked cooking for them, which was a big shock to say the least.
She couldn't, for the life of her, see someone like Minerva - who loved wearing fancy dresses and putting men in their place at the same time - put on an apron to do something domestic such as cooking. Maybe she had a heart after all.

Meanwhile, Sting had gone off to his dorm room to start packing. He informed Sorella and the others that the Master was most likely going to call for a guild meeting tomorrow.
This was to talk about the arrival of the games coming up in three months time.
Sting also informed Sorella specifically, that each year, Sabertooth was expected to put their all into training as only the best of the best would be selected to participate in Sabertooth's name.
Even if Sorella was already picked to go in Minerva's stead, because Minerva always played in the games.

Orga had gone to find Rufus, because they always leave to train together every year. As Rufus could memorize any magic he sees or reads, he makes a perfect opponent for Orga to fight, as no one else in the guild is apparently as flamboyant as him in regard to magical prowess. ("No offence, Sorella." He told her, but Sorella took none of his words to heart.)

As Sorella was lost in her thoughts, she apparently wasn't looking where she was going, because she bumped into someone and they fell onto the tiled floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry, are you okay?" Sorella's eyes widened when she looked down to see a girl with white hair on the floor and reached her hand down to help her.
The girl took her hand and Sorella pulled her up, she also picked up a multitude of keys on a ring that the mysterious girl dropped and handed it back to her.
"Thank you! But really, no need to apologize. It's my fault, anyway. So I'm sorry. I'm new here so I got lost, and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going," the girl had a soft spoken voice as she spoke, she was also very polite too, Sorella observed, as she gave Sorella a grateful smile for the help. Then she pocketed her keys into her pouch.