5-I Like The Blue Ones

5-‘I Like The Blue Ones’

“This is such a good idea,” I grin, placing the small speaker behind a book. “They’ll go insane.”

Harvey chuckles, placing another underneath their bed. “Who’s the smart one, again?”

Ryder shoves his brother. “Me.”

I roll my eyes as the two start to bicker. Harvey has these mini speakers that you can hide everywhere. Don’t ask me how he got them. They’re wireless and we have them hooked up to Harvey’s computer. All we have to do is go on Youtube, type in a Justin Bieber song, put it on repeat, and let the speakers drive my brothers insane.

Now, don’t think we forgot about Zach, because we didn’t. He hates Justin Bieber just as much as Parker and Porter. So I made sure to hide some speakers in his room as well. “Guys, is that the last of the speakers?”

Harvey glances towards me. “Yeah, think so.”

I grin. “Now all we have to do is wait for them to enter their rooms.”

We all trudge outside and into Harvey’s room. He sits at the desk near his computer and starts typing in a Justin Bieber song on Youtube. My eyebrows knit in confusion. “How are you going to make it replay itself? There’s no repeat button.”

“Honey, when you use Youtube as long as me, you know how to work these things,” He rolls his eyes and plays Boyfriend. I see him go up to the bar with www.youtube.com and change it to www.youtuberepeat.com. 

“What’s Youtube repeat?”

“A place to pause your music,” He rolls his eyes again. “It’s a site that’ll replay your video over and over again. It’s their way of begging Youtube to put a repeat button.”

“Huh. I’ll have to keep that in mind next time I use Youtube.”

He pauses the song for now, since nobody’s in their rooms. “I’m going to get an ice pop.” Harvey gets out of the chair and into the hallway. He calls over his shoulder, “If they come into their rooms, play the song.” Then he disappears down the stairs.

Ryder looks over at me. “Babe, why don’t you go get me an ice pop?”

“Stop calling me babe and there is no way in hell would I go get you an ice pop.”

“Why not?”

“Because I am not your slave.”

“Never said you were.”

“Good, because I’m not.”

“Good.”

“Yeah.”

“Whatever.”