Chapter 23 : A Break

Elite

I sped home, basically on Nicole's heels as she drove to our apartment. I knew what I did was wrong but she can't leave me. I wasn't gonna risk our child coming into this world without a father..

We made it home and I ran after her as she wobbled to the front door as quick as she could. I took her hand.

"Baby, don't do this. Please, I'm sorry. Don't leave me," I said as she cried and opened the door.

"Elite, how could you cheat on me like that?" She cried, going in our closet and pulling out clothes.

I sighed. "Nicole, I'm sorry. I was stupid. But I love you and thats the truth. Stop, baby, please," I begged, stopping her from putting clothes in a bag.

"Was that Vanessa?" She asked, stopping to look at me.

"No," I said, honestly.

"Have you been fucking any of them while we were together?"

I looked down at my feet. But I wasn't gonna lie anymore. She had to know the truth. I sighed.

"I fucked Vanessa once when we were together and I only got head from Sabrina tonight. But thats it baby, I swear. And I'm sorry," I told her.

She sat down on our bed, burying her face in her hands and began to cry. I sat down next her, putting my arms around her.

"Baby, I'm sorry," I repeated. We stayed like this a long moment until she got up and dried her now red eyes. I waited for her to say something.

"I think its best for us to take break," She said. I stood up quickly.

"You really wanna leave me?" I asked, in a low voice. Tears ran down her face and she looked away.

"I just don't know anymore, Elite," She sighed. "I don't know where we went wrong."

I hugged her. "We could fix this shit. Just stay, baby, please."

She sniffed and gave me a long kiss on my lips. Then she pulled away and stared in my eyes. "I love you, Elite, but I need space for a little. To think this out."

I nodded, giving up. "I'm only gonna let you go because I love you."

She grabbed her bag and walked out. I heard her car pull off and I took a seat on the bed. And I did something I didn't do since I was 6. Cry.

Nicole

As I drove through the LA streets, tears couldn't stop falling from my face. I didn't want to leave Elite. I loved him. But it was best he'd know how much he hurt me.

I had no clue where I was going but I had one person I could call.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello?" The voice answered, sleepily.

"Hey, I need your help," I said.