Chapter 4 : I Get Lonely Too...

Gigi in the picture <3

Gigi

After the scene at the party last night, I became sad all over again. Seeing Elite with Nicole drove me crazy. Elite was suppose to be my boo and my baby's father. One big fucking happy family. So hell yes I was jealous. Mad as hell too and I had no shame about it.

And he had the nerve to kiss her in front of me like what I felt didn't mean shit. But I wasn't tripping because I knew he was just trying to get me jealous with her.

I knew there was a reason I liked Nicki. She was just like me, thats why. Elite was trying to find a runner up to me, so he chose her. But as much as I truly did like her she could never be me.

I walked over to my window, staring out at the swing in the tree that me and Elite used to kiss on as I sat in his lap, hating that almost every memory we shared were mostly at my house. God, knows I love that boy as much as I try not to.

He was someone I could trust with my life. He always made me laugh and made me feel like a princess. And when I found out I was pregnant, he was there for me for all the two months it lasted, even though his parents didn't approve.

I knew in my heart that what we had was real and that whatever he was going to have with Nicole couldn't compare. So I didn't hate her for going out with him. I felt bad for her instead.

I knew they were off somewhere, probably fucking. I laid in my bed thinking about Elite being inside of her and went crazy. When I couldn't handle the thought anymore I called the only other person who could help me now.

He always came when Elite was off selling dope, he was there when I was depressed, and he was there when I needed a quick sexual release. I punched in the numbers and waited for Chris to pick up.

"Yo," He answered.

"Chris, I need you.." I whispered softly into the phone.

"Gigi?" He asked, in a low voice. I knew Janelle was around.

"Yes, baby, please come over," I begged. There was silence on his line and I waited for him to respond.

"Look, I can't do this shit anymore. I love Janelle," He admitted in a stern voice. "Just lose my number, iight?"

The line went dead and I threw my phone on the pillow next to me angrily. Everyone had someone to sleep next to tonight except for me.

I decided to go out and have fun. Fuck being alone tonight. I slipped on my short red, tight dress that any nigga would kill to take off and drove to my favorite bar, Ellie's.

It was dry. It was nearly empty and barely anybody was dancing. I walked in the club and went straight to the bar, ordering a Long Island Ice Tea.

I sipped my pain away, drink after drink, when a sexy guy approached me, taking a seat near me. He smiled at me, eyeing me.

"Sup?" He asked, nodding at me.

"Hey," I said, bluntly, downing my third drink and he chuckled. "Whats so funny?"

"Rough night, huh?" He asked and I nodded.

"You wanna talk about it?" He offered and I decided against telling a stranger my business.

"Nah its okay," I rejected. "But whats your name?"

"Duran and you?"

"Gigi," I replied, looking carefully as he licked his nice lips. My eyes lingered down to his physique body and tattoos covered all over his arms. He was sexy, no doubt about that.

I noticed him eyeing me too and when we were done, we looked at each other and smiled, knowingly.

"You know Gigi, you too fine to be sitting here alone," He complimented.

"Yeah, well, everybody has someone to sleep next to tonight, except me," I shrugged. He smiled, and ran hand down my bare thigh out of nowhere. His touch was gentle and tinglingly.

"How about we go to my car and talk?" He suggested, standing up. I was ready to say no but his dark green eyes, like Elite's, hypnotized me into saying yes.

"Okay," I agreed, following him outside.

20 minutes later

"Mmmm, Duran!" I moaned as he pumped in and out of me in the back of his Benz. I knew I had just met him, but I needed this and he was giving me much more than I had asked for.

His dick game was no joke. Nice long and thick, like I liked it. I was bent over as he gripped me from behind, taking long deep strokes inside of me, making me cum more than Elite ever could in one night.

"Uh, fuck, Gigi, you like this shit?" Duran questioned, gripping my waist tighter.

"Uh huh," I whimpered, holding onto the seat for support. He pumped a little more and came right on my ass cheek. We had to do it raw, since he ran out of condoms.

"Ah, fuck," He said, sitting back and throwing his head back on the seat. "You got good pussy, baby."

I smiled proudly, fixing my dress.

"Lemme take you home," He offered and I shook my head no.

"I drove over here," I said. "I can't leave my car here."

"Alright but gimme ya number. I wanna see you again," He insisted and we exchanged numbers.

"Iight, baby, I'll call you," Duran said and leaning in and kissing me. I walked out of his car and into mine. He pulled off and so did I. Maybe I wasn't going to be sleeping alone after all.

Nicole

I woke up on the beach still in Elite's arms. I looked up and the sun was already peeking up. I sat up and panicked. My mom was going to kill me for staying out all night with a boy I just met.

I lightly shook him and he squinted, sleepily at me. "Huh?"

"Elite, I gotta go home," I said, grabbing my shoes and clutch.

"What time is it?" He questioned, wearily, sitting up. I glanced at my watch and it was 6 in the morning.

"6," I said, slowly getting up. He stood up too and stretched.

"Damn I can't believe we stayed out so late," He said, as we walked back to the parking lot.

"I know," I mumbled, getting into his car. "My mom is going to kill me."

"Aw damn, I'm sorry, Nicki," He apologized. "I ain't mean to get you in trouble."

I smiled, remembering last night. "It was worth it though."

He smiled at me too and we pulled up to my house within seconds.

"Thank you, I had so much fun last night," I thanked him.

"I'm just happy you had fun. Call me when you straighten things with with your mom, okay?" He said and I nodded. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Elite," I said, softly, walking outside the car and going to my door. He waited as I put my key in and then drove off.

I got inside and it was quiet. I snuck out of my heels and up the stairs. Safely getting in my room, I threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes, overjoyed. As I was about to fall asleep..

"Nicole Jaylee Blake!" I heard my mother yell. "Where the hell have you been?!"

I shot my eyes open. Ah shit, I thought to myself.