Chapter 17

3rd Person's POV

   It was a great day today. It was sunny, the temperature is in a warm but not too warm. There are few winds passing by. Few clouds, a bit windy, and sunny. It was the great time to have fun in the sun.

*BOOM!!!, BOOM!!!*

Or maybe not.

Y/N's POV

   "The hell?! I never knew that will explode!!" I yelled. "Don't blame me!!" Alice yelled. Me and Alice looked at Viola and Noreen. They covered their mouths and I heard them giggle. "You two knew about this right" I said sternly while glaring at them. "We Dare a match! Two v Two!!" Alice shouted. "Game on!!" Viola said.

   I turned into my shadow/Dark side. Alice turned into her lightish side. We glared at each other and them Noreen started to attack Alice. She dodged and I grabbed her. We disappeared and appeared behind Noreen. Alice kicked her side and we disappeared again. "Hey! No fair! Viola! Help me!" Noreen shouted. Viola went to her and their backs are face to face. While me and Alice hid in the trees. I whispered to her in a lower voice. "Alice stab that stance of yours and grab the both of them. The cue is when I sent a lot of arrows around them that burns in fire. Once you grab them electrocute them". Alice nodded at me and I turned my weapon into a bow. I sent burning arrows around them and they were shocked. Alice went down fast and stabbed her stance on the ground and made it a whip. It went under Noreen and Viola. They were grabbed by the whip and got electrocuted. I went down the tree and made my weapon a whip. Alice retracted her whip and pulled it out of the ground. Viola and Noreen fell on the ground. They were burnt because of the electric shock. "Giving up?" I asked them. "No" Noreen said while she stood up slowly. A vine came under us. I grabbed Alice and we went around and around the vine. I used my scythe and used a fire dust. I slashed it at the vine and it was burnt down. Me and Alice landed on our feet. "Well It looks like the cat landed on her feet" Viola said. Then she summoned spears and arrows and threw at us. I made my weapon an umbrella like Neo's and opened it, I used a fire dust on the umbrella so the spears and arrows that went to me was burnt. Alice used her special move and the spears and arrows that went to her turned into ashes. Both of us retracted our weapon while Noreen and Viola was shock. "Do you have any shield or force field to defend us?" Viola asked Noreen. "Only a vine" Noreen said. Both of them gulped. I turned my weapon a bow and Alice had an upgrade yesterday. She felt left out because the three of us has guns. So if you guessed it then good. She has now a gun. Her bullets depends on what kind of dust she will use. She turned her stance into a shot gun. Me and Alice nodded. "Use fire dust" I said to her. We both saw Noreen and Viola looked at each other and looked at us. "If we are great at dodging which we aren't. We might survive this" Noreen said then me and Alice charge fire and there were arrows, bullets, spears, and swords are coming at them. They were all different kind because we used dust on this one. "We're doomed" Viola and Noreen said in unison. They tried to dodge all of it but some of them got hit. Noreen tried to use her vines but it always get burnt. I turned my weapon in a machine gun and used dust with it. Different kinds of bullets went at them and at the same time they tried to avoid it. Well they dodge few of them. "WE SURRENDER!!!" Both of them said in unison. Alice retracted her shot gun. I retracted my machine gun. Noreen and Viola fell to the ground and looked at the sky. Me and Alice went back to our normal mode and Alice hid her Faunus side. We walked up to them and knelt down in front of them. "One, Never mess with us, two both of us has shields. Three, we will train tomorrow" I said to them and they nodded. "Alice heal one of them. Alice nodded and she healed Noreen first. I helped Viola up and Alice helped Noreen up while healing her. "I guess we need to go back secretly" Alice said and I nodded. Noreen and Alice took my hand and I used my semblance to travel back to our room.

   We arrived and I got the first aid kit. Once Alice was done healing Noreen I went to her and patched at some bruises and wounds. Alice healed Viola next. Once she was done I did the same thing as I did to Noreen. I sat down on the side of my bed and Noreen and Viola sat laid down on their bed. "Why don't we try a match. Light versus Dark?" Noreen said. "Sure" I said to her. "Tomorrow?" She asked. "Ye" I said to her and went downstairs. I saw Ruby and her friends eating dinner. Yeah it was already night. "Hey Y/N. Want to eat. It's Ren's cooking" Ruby said. "Sure" Alice went down and joined us. "Oh yeah, Where's Noreen and Viola?" Nora asked. "Them, oh they are fine. We didn't beat the hell out of them" Alice said and I just had a poker face on. "Wait, you four had a battle?!" Ruby said. I nodded. "So you two won?" Ruby asked and I nodded again. "I should have seen it!!" Ruby said. "Tomorrow, we will train and you can join us if you-" I was cut off by Ruby shouting. "Yes!!! Weiss and Yang will join too!" I giggled at her because it was cute. "But first we will meet up with some few friends of mine. Oh and Nick will be joining us, he said he needs training so we will train him. Do you agree on that?" I asked. "Yes!" She said and that made Weiss annoyed a bit. "Let's give the training a Yang" Yang said. I mentally face palmed myself and I could tell everyone too.

3rd Person's POV

   The night was young and a group of friends started eating their dinner while talking to them. They were laughing and some of them annoyed. It was a happy night and someone just gave a pun. "Yang, it wasn't punny" Weiss said. "Says the girl who just said a pun" Yang said. The night continued and an arm wrestle came. Completely no one won. Because Yang's metallic robotic arm went off. Nora got blasted to the wall and she looked at the robotic  yellow arm. She screamed and tossed it at Yang. She caught it and laughed. It was a night where they had a fun reunion.