Chapter 4- Accidents Happens on Ferris Wheels

"Shit"
And the next thing I knew, we were standing face to face. Saeran raised one eyebrow as I averted my eyes from his.
"(Y/n), what are you doing here?" Asked Saeran.
"Oh. I'm only here because of my friend... how about you?"
"Cause of my brother" said Saeran calmly as he looks me up and down"

(Saeran's POV)
So... I guess she was begged to come here as well...
As I looked (y/n) up and down, I saw a blush crept onto her beautiful cheeks. She looked nice...
This is awkward, I thought to myself as I looked at her once more. Maybe I should leave now? I thought this over and decided to do it. As I began to walk away, I noticed someone following me. The corner of my lips curled upwards. I didn't need to guest who it was, because I already knew.

(Your POV)
I began to look down at my shoes, until suddenly he turned his back on me, making me look up to see what he was doing.
Is he walking away? Did I do something weird?
He began taking a few steps away from me, and suddenly I felt a wave a loneliness wash over me, so without thinking, I followed him.

As you followed him, Saeran suddenly looked over his shoulders at you. You immediately stopped and looked at him, he responds by giving you a rare smile and continues on his way.
Wait... did he just give me... a smile?  You thought to yourself. Was that a sign to tell me to keep following him? You had no idea what that smile meant, so you followed him anyways.

(Your POV)
As I tried to catch up with his fast walking, I gave him a little glance from the corner of my eyes and noticed he was looking at... an ice cream truck?
"Hey, Saeran?"
Saeran looked at me, clearly surprised by my sudden voice. "What?"
"Umm... would you like to stop for an ice cream cone?" You say slightly embarrassed.
Saeran's eyes widen slightly as he stuttered, "s-sure."

You guys buy your ice cream cones, and began to walk around together. You looked over at him.
He really does love ice cream, doesn't he? You thought to yourself as you let out a small chuckle.
He noticed your chuckle, because he turned around to face you, "what are you laughing at?" He says with a frown. "Nothing" You say, trying to sound casual.
He gives you a little glare as he continues his way.
You looked around as your eyes settle on the Ferris Wheel. You clenched your jaws, it's been ages since you last saw and went on one of those. You really wanted to go on it.
Apparently, Saeran stopped because he noticed you were no longer following him.

(Saeran's POV)
What the hell is she looking at?
I looked at her eyes as my own eyes followed where she was looking. ... ... the Ferris Wheel?
Does she want to go on it?
"Y/n)"
"(Y/n!)
It took a while for her to finally snap her attention back on me, and I noticed how red her face had gotten. "Sorry" she muttered looking down at her shoes.
"Do you... want to go on the Ferris Wheel, (y/n)?" I asked and she looked at me with a shocked face. "Pft. No." She said and I smirked at her. "Ugh. Maybe..." she said looking away from me.
I rolled my eyes and began to line up. She stared at me as if I've just done something unbelievable for a while, before she followed after me.
As (y/n) and I sit across from each other, the Ferris Wheel began to move. I looked up at her and saw that her eyes were sparkling... wow... she's so beautiful with the moonlight reflected on her...
"Saeran look! Isn't it beautiful?" (Y/n) asked me as I looked down to see where she was pointing. "Yeah... it is." I replied. We're so high up. I hadn't realized how beautiful this place was at night.
I suddenly felt a strange feeling in my stomach. I've never felt this feeling before... I looked at her and my face began to redden and I felt worst.
What is this feeling?!
Suddenly she looked at me with a worried expression. "Saeran! Are you ok? What's wrong?" (Y/n) asked as she rushed over to sit next to me.
Great... now I feel worst with her so close.
"Nothing" I say.
She didn't look like she believed me, but she didn't argue. I began to shift uncomfortably as I realized how close she was.
What the hell is wrong with me?!
Suddenly our eyes met, and I saw her licking her beautiful lips.
...
We began to lean in, and suddenly her lips brushed against mine. My eyes widen for a while before I closed them. Our lips moved in perfect sync, as the kiss got deeper and more passionate.
It was over too soon, and the Ferris wheel stopped as everyone got off.
WAIT. Did... we.. just... kiss?!!!!! I could feel my face burning.
I began to panic and (y/n) looked at me worriedly and her face was even redder now. "I have to go now" I say and I ran off.
I'm such an idiot.
What the hell was I even thinking?
Why am I even running away?
Do I even like her?
"Nope. That was just an accident. Nothing more. Just an accident" I kept repeating to myself.
"I need time to think" I muttered quietly running faster away.
"SAERAN! Wait! Careful! Saeran!!" I could hear
(Y/n) yell, but I didn't stop nor look back at her.
Then suddenly
"BANG!"
"Ouch" I say as I suddenly felt dizzy. I could hear footsteps coming towards me, and suddenly the world became black as I passed out.