Chapter 3- The Show

As you buried your face into your pillows, your phone begins to ring. You wanted to ignore it, but curiosity got the better of you, so you reached out to grab your phone, you answer the phone call and the excited voice of (f/n) was heard. "(Y/n)? Hello!!! I just bought 2 tickets to the show! One for you, and one for me! There's going to be so many rides and I promise you'll have a good time!" You let out a tired sigh, sitting up straight thinking. You weren't really sure... you were tired, but (f/n) went through all that trouble to buy your tickets...  you let out another sigh as you say, "sure" (f/n) screamed as she excitedly say, "Ok!! Thank you! I'll pick you up tomorrow morning! Be ready. Bye!" And she hung up.
You frowned slightly burying your face into your pillows once more.

(Saeran's P.O.V)
As Saeran got home from his daily walks, he was greeted by Saeyoung, who hugged him tightly jumping up and down excitedly. "What the hell are you doing? Idiot." Saeran said coldly to his older twin. "Oh. Sorry. Got a little excited didn't I?" Saeyoung says apologetically. "Just get on with it" snapped Saeran rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Oh. I bought 3 tickets to the show! I figured we never really did anything fun together as a family, so this will be a good experience for all of us to get closer!" Saeran snorted at this. "No. You and MC can go." Saeyoung began to whine. "No! But I bought 3 tickets! Do you even know how hard it was to get these?! They were expensive! Please! I beg you! It will be fun!" Saeran had no idea how to respond. Should he go? Well... there was really nothing else to do at home... "fine, idiot" Saeran muttered, but loud enough that the older twin heard. "YES! Thank you! We'll go tomorrow! I can't wait. I'm gonna go tell MC, goodnight Saeran!" Saeyoung says excitedly and he runs out of the room. "Great... can't wait." Saeran says in a sarcastic tone, as he gets ready for bed.

As you got ready for the show, you heard a car honk signalling your friend. You checked yourself over again in the mirror before running out.
Once you got into the car, (f/n) greeted you, and you guys began to talk about random stuff.
The ride was quite far, so no wonder you had to go so early.
Once you reached your destination, you and (f/n) hopped out of the car. You gave a little stretch, as you tiredly followed your friend to the entrance.
Once you got in, (f/n) immediately ran off somewhere, you frowned as you quickly tried to catch up. "(F/n)! Wait! Where- huh?" You stopped as your friend stopped in front of a guy who is known as her boyfriend. You really disliked this guy. He was always rude to you. You looked up at your friend as she gave you an apologetic look. "But... I thought you said it was just us two?!" You say louder than you intended. "Sorry... I knew if I told you, you wouldn't come..." (f/n) says and she looks down. "Ugh." After a few seconds, (f/n) returns to her usual excited voice as she says, "come on you two! We don't have all day! Let's go on that ride first!" She says running to line up. "Coming!" Comes her bf's voice and he follows after her. You gave a deep sigh, following after her too.
A few hours have passed, and you found yourself growing bored. (F/n) isn't even paying attention to you and you had to watch as her bf flirted with her. You tried not to laugh or snort whenever that happened. As you sat down for a break, (f/n) quietly whispers to you, "hey. Is it ok if me and him go somewhere for a bit?" You rolled your eyes as you got up, "sure. I'll walk around for awhile, I'll call you after" you say and you walk off hearing her yell a "thank you!" behind your back.

(Saeran's P.O.V)
As we walked around, I frowned at Saeyoung from time to time every time he does something embarrassing or stupid.
After a few hours, we stopped for a little break, it's been such a tiring day. Just then Saeyoung yells, "Guys! Look over there! A photo booth? Let's go!" Ugh. "No. You guys go. I need a break." I say as an excuse. MC jumps to her feet as she says, "Ok then! Let's go master seven!" Saeyoung looks over at me, before MC and him walk away. I got to my feet and began walking around, just then... I see a familiar figure. I couldn't see properly because it was dark, so I walked closer to the figure.

(You're POV)
As I stopped, I noticed someone walking up to me. I couldn't see who it was. Perhaps my friend? Perhaps she got ditched by her bf and is now coming to apologize to me? I began to squint hoping to see the figure. It was definitely not my friend. As the figure got closer, my eyes widen. No way. Saeran?!!! What is he doing here? What should I do?! Oh no... he's getting closer!