Chapter 8- Lies, Truths, Or Both?

(Saeran's POV)
I woke up extra early that morning.
As I got ready for the day, Saeyoung announced that he was going to take MC on a 'date'
"Well... good luck with that"
"Thanks! We won't be back till late, so look after yourself!" Saeyoung waved as he and MC left the house.

(Y/n)'s POV
as I woke up, I looked around, and Saeran was nowhere to be found.
"Saeran..."
I got up and did a little stretch as I made my way outside. "Saeran?" I say as I saw him making breakfast.
"Ah. You're awake. Morning." He muttered without looking at me.
"Morning." I replied.
After I helped him prepare breakfast, we sat down and ate in silence.
It feels like we're a couple... I thought.
I began to blush at the thought.
He still hasn't answered my questions though...
"Saeran?"
"Hm?"
"You still haven't answered my question yet..." I say as I looked down.

(Saeran's POV)
I groaned when she mentioned about it. I was hoping she would have forgotten.
The look on her face was serious... should I lie? Or tell the truth? Maybe both...
"Can we talk about this in the living room?" I say and she nods.
She took a seat as I sat down opposite her.
"Sorry, I really have no idea how I feel about you..." I began and she looked down once more, so I continued, "that kiss was an accident, there was no meaning behind it. I had no idea why I did it, I wasn't thinking straight, that's why I ran away." 
She looked up shocked by my statement and her eyes were beginning to get watery.  "Ok... just an accident..." she says in disappointment.
"... I changed my mind... I don't have any feelings towards you. I don't know about your feelings, but I don't care."
Tears were beginning to stream down her cheeks as she clenched her hands. The sight of her like this made me feel guilty, and all I wanted was to hug her, but this is for the best.
"Plus... I like someone else..."
that part was slightly true. I still have the tiniest crush on MC.
"I see..." was all she said before she got up. "I have to go now." She said between sobs as she used her sleeves to wipe away her tears. She then ran towards the door and turned towards me
"Thank you for everything Saeran." She says with a smile, before she left.
I sat there by myself as I clenched my hands so hard my nails were beginning to dig into my palm.
"I'm such an idiot." I said over and over.
"(Y/n)... I do... I do love you... but we're just strangers. How can you be so upset over someone you've only just met?" I say to myself.
"Even though I said all those stuff to you... you still gave me a smile..."
"But... this is for the best. She deserves better. She doesn't even know who I really am, or about my past..."
I say as my hands run through my hair in stress.

Sorry guys. This is rushed, so there might be spelling mistakes and sorry if some sentences don't make any sense.
P.s- I'm starting to run out of ideasss! >.<