1 🐱 New House

Jisoo

It's so exhausting yet so satisfying that we, my sister and I, finished unpacking and arranging

It's so exhausting yet so satisfying that we, my sister and I, finished unpacking and arranging. I looked around at our finished work. It's all cleaned up and fine. I smiled at the view. The interior itself is beautiful but I'm proud to say that having us decorating this place make it more elegant.

This is an achievement for me by the way. I don't like decorating as much as my sister, Jennie. I prefer cleaning and arranging though.

"Unnie, let's invite Lisa! I want to chill after this long day!"

"Pizza?" I teased.

"Nooo! Burgers and fries are fine but no pizza! Uh-uh."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure." I ringed a food shop. "Hello? Yes, I would like to order one extra large pizza."

"Eh!"

I stuck out a tongue at Jennie. "Three special burgers and two extra large fries. Yes, and three liters of soda. Hm. That's all. Thank you."

"How dare you."

-•-

I could hear the noise of the television at the living room. I am currently readying the ordered food for us to eat. Lisa is going to sleep over here by the way. I glanced outside the window and stopped in my tracks.

"It's already evening, huh."

The stars are already blinking and the moon is shining brightly. The view here in the kitchen window is amazing.

"Unnie, we're hungry! Are you done yet?" Jennie shouted from the living room.

I grinned. "Coming!"

I was going to deliver the food but sonething caught my attention in the kitchen window again.

"White cat?"

I stared at it for a moment while it seems to stare back at me or is it the food I'm holding?

What is it doing here anyway? I smiled at it and shrugged. It was probably the neighbor's. I should come to the living room now to feed the hungry sharks.

"Meow."

I once again turned to the cat. My eyes went wide when I saw a figure in the distance. I blink and it just vanished.

"That's..." I whispered then breathed deeply. I shook my head. The exhaustion is creeping up on me.

I really need to chill and rest now before I see something again and before I start to think I'm haunted.

\•\

Published : December 31, 2018