3 🐱 First Mytery

Jennie

Photography as a job is a wonderful and at the same time hectic

Photography as a job is a wonderful and at the same time hectic. I am so glad I could take a day off and let Lisa manage the studio where I am working. Now, how to spend my day off? I can't bother Jisoo Unnie as she had gone to her publishing company to pass her written novel. So what to do?

I sat down on the couch in the living room. My eyes wandered from the ceiling to the wall then to the windows.

"That's it!" I exclaimed as an idea popped into my head. I could hang out at the gazebo. I am actually curious. This house had a gazebo and was sold in a small amount! Isn't that amazing?

My brow raised. "And weird. A bit weird."

Nonetheless, I shrugged it off. I grabbed my laptop from the coffee table and rushed towards the kitchen door that leads to gazebo.

Oh, the fresh air. I looked around the garden and it is magnificent. Jisoo Unnie may have cleaned this. It is blooming with flowers and trimmed grass. The gazebo was looking fine too. This is amazing 'cause I get to relax and I get to watch the wonderful scenery in front of me.

 This is amazing 'cause I get to relax and I get to watch the wonderful scenery in front of me

I sat down on the sofa that Jisoo Unnie had ordered and placed. Soft! I put my laptop on the table in front of me.

"Ahhh, so relaxed. Unnie was so right in picking this house." I sat down and stretched out my arms. Then, I sinked myself into the sofa but stopped.

The white cat just walked in front of me. My eyes widened as the cat was glowing! Is it really glowing? Oh my gosh, IS THE CAT GLOWING?!

I quickly stood up and followed the cat. I saw it walking toward the... forest? There's a forest here?! Since when? But wait!

All this curious questions and I lost the cat! Oh, the cat!

"Holy smokes, that cat has glowing fur!"

/•/

Third Person

A guy leaning against the tree smirked at the scene of the portal opening.  He is here. She is here. They are here. The guy could smell their disgusting scent. His smirk grew more as it is time to take action.

"It has started." The guy licked his lips and rushed towards the portal.

/•/

"Byun is on the move." A young man reported as he squinted his eyes toward the portal. His clenched his hands into fists.

A girl looked at him and then to the portal. She sighed bracing herself. "I gotta go then."

"Be careful Chaeyoung." The young man gave the girl named Chaeyoung a tap on shoulder. "We can do this."

Chaeyoung nodded firmly. "Yes, Jungkook. There is no going back." She held his hand and removed it from her shoulder. Her eyes glowed gold and she ran, entering the portal.

/•/

Published on July 11, 2021