35-In love...

I stare at the brochure of where he is taking me, "Looks beautiful!" I say in awe.

"That's one of the reasons I chose the Paradise room, it was the start of the honeymoon, trying to give you a hint." He says winking at me sliding his arm under me pulling me towards him.

"When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

Feeling excited I roll over on top of him placing a kiss on his lips. "I didn't think we were going anywhere since you never brought anything up." I smile.

"Surprise." He says grinning. "I just figured that I would take you somewhere warm, beautiful and a change from the northern parts of the country."

"I'm excited, I cannot wait to go!" I press my lips against his, passionately kissing him.

"So you're saying you don't want to go?" He laughs.

"Well of course I want to go! I would never turn down going somewhere like that. You brat." I chuckle rolling off of him.

"Well good, we will be leaving first thing in the morning."

The next day we rushed home to change and pack, I packed so quickly i didn't care if I had forgotten anything. All I really needed were sandals, a bikini and some sundresses. On the way to the airport I must have been grinning the entire time, my mouth was really sore.

We finally arrived in Bora Bora, Tahiti. I was greeted with a flower crown and a flower necklace, when getting off the plane. On our way to the resort I looked at everything that we passed by, I was just so amazed at the turquoise colored water, the trees and the flowers, it was all just beautiful, made me feel like I was in heaven.

 On our way to the resort I looked at everything that we passed by, I was just so amazed at the turquoise colored water, the trees and the flowers, it was all just beautiful, made me feel like I was in heaven

We checked into our bungalow, putting our luggage into the room and decided to tour around the island.

We took a boat tour to Matira point, did some shopping and spent some time on the white sandy beach. Later in the day we went on a lagoon tour at Mount Otemanu, an extinct volcano located in the center of Bora Bora. At one of the beaches I was able to get a virgin Pina Colada that they placed inside coconuts, pineapple and some other melons. They were so good, I drank like 6 of them.

 They were so good, I drank like 6 of them