6-Surprises

"What are you doing here?" I ask shocked. "How did you find me?" I say standing in the doorway.

"Aren't you going to invite me in? Asks Dustin trying to smile.

"Why should I? And I also asked, how did you find me?"

"Lexi, I've missed you."

"Don't call me Lexi, I'm not your girlfriend anymore."

"That's right you're not, you're my fiance."

"I'm not your fiance, we broke up when I caught you fucking my best friend remember?"

"That was a mistake, now please let me in so we can talk."

I try to shut the door and he shoves it open and walking in. "Dustin I'm serious, we're done... Now will you please leave? I've had a long weekend and I'm trying to relax."

"I'll leave after we talk, you never gave me a chance to explain."

"Ha! Once you're caught sleeping around there's no chance for explanation.."

"It was a big mistake and I've been missing you so much, it took forever to find you. I had to pay big money to find you."

"Well you didn't have to, I moved away for a reason. I don't love you anymore." I say turning my head.

"Who is he?" He demands.

"What are you talking about? There is nobody else! I don't need someone else breaking my heart like you did." He tries coming closer and I stick my arm out for him to stop.

"Then take me back." He begs. I shake my head no. "No I'm done with you, you couldn't wait two months? Two damn months!"

"I'm sorry, like I said it was a mistake.." He runs his hands through his hair, taking a deep breath. "It meant nothing to me, I swear." He sighs

"Well maybe you should go back to her, cause you'll never get anything from me. I'm glad I never had sex with you!" I scream. "Now please leave!" I beg wiping away tears. I start walking away and he grabs me trying to kiss me.

"Dammit Dustin stop!" I yell pounding on his chest and shoving him to the door. "Leave me alone! I beg of you!" I go to the door opening it, "Please leave, please..."

He starts walking out the door. "Alexis, I will show you how much I love you, we will be back together." I shove him out the door "That's where you're wrong, there will never be an us ever again. Goodbye." I yell slamming the door in his face, and locking the door.

I place my back against the door taking big deep breaths, and then it happened. I just let it all out. Slowly sliding down the door sitting on the floor with my head resting on my knees. "He's the last person I needed to see tonight." I cried out. I wish I never even answered the damn door.

I ended up just going to bed a little after Dustin left. I just wanted to end the day and not think about anything anymore.

The next day at work was nice and relaxing but was still bothered by Dustin finding me. He had a lot of nerve to show up at my place begging for me to take him back after what he did to me.

Sandy comes up to me "A lot of us are going out tonight after work, would you like to join us?"

"Sure, I could use a night out." I smile.

After work we all head out to the bar. They all pretty much celebrated the boss being gone while I just sat there and listened to them.

"Everything ok Alexis?" Sandy asked. I looked at her nodding. "Yea, I had a rough night last night. My ex found me and was giving me a hard time." She takes a drink looking at me serious. "What do you mean your ex found you?"