0

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

I've spent a good 60 dollars for this entire business attire. I looked over Samantha who was obviously eyeing my back area, she snickered and rolled her eyes at me. My reflection wasn't so bad. My hair was pulled up into a tight bun-making me look a lot less hideous.

"Bitch, I could marry you now." She threw a sultry whistle and laughed. Sam and I have been friends for more than 5 years now. She knew every detail of my life, including Marco. Sam despised Marco as much as Marco hated me. Fixing my wristwatch, I looked out my glass window, and there he was. He was casually standing tall, he appeared to be annoyed though. I took a step back from the window before he could have seen a glimpse of my silhouette. He brought his car with him and there's nothing good about it.

My shaking fingers reached for my phone. Before I could even type out my password, my phone rang. "He's here huh?" Sam yelled across my room. I sighed and nodded my head. Well, here goes nothing. 

"I'm coming dow-"

"Can you hurry up?"

"Yeah. Just let me grab my things." I hastily moved around my room trying to find my purse and the things that I needed. Sam looked at me wearily and shook her head. "Why did I agree to do this." His voice was stern and deep, he didn't even bother to hide his irritation in his tone. 

By the time I've reached the front door, I was sure I was dramatically breathing for dear life. 

/////////////////////////////////////////

hello x

rosecodal©

/////////////////////////////////////////