CH. 7 No. this has to work

(Rosemary POV)

When I saw the girl's ghost appeared in front of me, it took me off guard. Not because a ghost appeared in front of me but because the murderer already committed another murder which leads me to believe that he doesn't care that his graveyard has been found.

That he's already in the path to murdering more, but when she told me that he had her sister.

I became angry and started throwing things, anger coming from me.

The serial killer was getting cocky, he was getting extra comfortable.

I didn't even know when or how he came in the room, I felt his arms around me. for a split second, I almost settled into his arm but I pushed him away.

There was no time for this.

He seems to have seen what had happened and was questioning me regarding the matter.

I told him what we had to do and the look he gave made it seem like I was a horrible person to come to the conclusion.

It was what is needed to be done to save the other victims and to help Hailey get closer.

"How exactly are you going to get her to remember?" He asked me

I moved towards my desk, wanting to put space between him and I. not because I didn't want to be near him, but because I wanted to think straight and with him staring at me like that I couldn't do that.

"There are ways where we can help her remember, I am just saying it isn't going to be easy or nice to see," I said to him

He looked at me and nodded his head slowly.

"It won't hurt her correct? she's a nice girl," he said and I looked at him like he truly didn't understand what I was saying.

Did he honestly want me to say it?

"It might hurt her since you wanted me to say it, but she can overcome that if she tries hard enough. it depends if she gains enough of strength, which we can help her gain." I told him, I started getting a headache which I tried to push away.

I put my hand on my head.

"You have a headache?" He asked and I looked at him with a look that said well of course I do.

"Why do you cover your eyes?" he asked me which had me raised my head up so fast, I brought my hand to my face and hair realizing that I was completely out of character.

I stared him, realizing that he was staring right back at me so there was no point in hiding my looks now.

He already saw me in my true form.

"I just don't want anyone staring at me non stop, so I just disguised myself that's all," I told him, not really wanting to get into why.

"I feel like there is a reason why you hide from others," he said and then said, "Your true form" adding the quotation mark with his fingers.

I gave him one of my looks, the look I mastered when I was a younger child not wanting anyone to speak to me, not wanting anyone to look at me.

He stared at me back with a look I couldn't explain and started walking towards me, grabbing one of the chairs I had in front of my desk and sitting down.

"Those chairs aren't actually for people to sit down on them you know, they're there for decoration," I said and his eyes widen.

"What kind of B.S is that, decoration? How do you have chairs in your home, not for sitting? who does that?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"A lot of people actually, some people even have bowls, cups and other furniture that people aren't allowed to touch," I said and he smiled at me.

I was confused at why he was smiling.

"You're actually having a decent conversation with me." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Wanting to say I've had conversations with him before

"Listen experiment number one, you have seen what happened so I can't stress this enough that we need to be on top of our game. this murderer has her sister, that woman you saw in my office. He didn't care that we found his graveyard which makes me think that he had another one plan out for this, in case his first one is found. which it has been" I told him wanting him to realize this isn't time for games.

"I know, what can we do though. You said that we weren't cops or agents so we should stick dealing with the body only." He said throwing my earlier words at me.

I rolled my eyes again, knowing damn well I don't stick to the rules when it comes to things like that.

"I honestly don't care, we're going to find out what we can from those bodies and we're going to see if we can find more ghost of those victims lingering around, We use what we have, then we figure out this case. I know one thing for sure. I can't let this man keep killing these women, I can't let him win." I told him standing up from my desk and walking towards him.

He had a confused look on his face, I stood in front of him.

"Listen, you're special, not just special because of the way you act and behave but you're special. So I guess you're extra special. you're what I've been looking for, you have a gift and you haven't realized it yet but you do, you're able to see the dead. You're able to see other things I am sure of it, that's why I wanted you in this. That's why I wanted you by my side. you're my experiment and with you, we will be able to be unstoppable, we will figure it out. you're going to come across many things but I will be here okay? every step of the way, I didn't have anyone to guide me, later on I did though. I figured a couple of things in the beginning but I won't let that happen to you. I'll be there to guide you." I told him, his eyes widen as if it took him off guard to what I said.

I brushed my hair back and grabbed an extra hair tie that was on my arm to tie my hair up on my head forming it into a bun.

"You can get out my office now, I have work to do and you need your rest," I said moving back towards my seat.

"Why do you do that?" He asked me as I sat down on my seat.

"Do what?" I asked him.

"Push me away? is it just me or do you do that with everyone?" he asked me.

"I do that with everyone, you can leave my office now."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Rosemary is feisty as ever, you see Dolls! but I love it and Jamison seems like he's getting an understanding of our little Bambi. Rosemary says Jamison is special, what do you dolls think she means by that? Give this story a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE! Thank you dolls for reading.

xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu