Jin- The Sadist |27|

Start from the beginning

"It's wrong but.." I looked at hyung. "It's Jin hyung."

"Everybody!" Jin hyung called out to the crowd with his mic. "I shall proceed to the finale of our show now." Jin hyung smiled. I could feel the tensed look on Namjoon hyung's face risen up.

What?! A finale?! What does Jin hyung plan to do?!

"Jin hyung is such a sadist." Mr. Hoseok sighed.

"Namjoon," Jin hyung started talking. "You have been a wonderful boyfriend but I am afraid that we shall break up now." Jin hyung smiled and a tear escaped from Namjoon hyung's eyes.

"Why are you doing this? All I have ever done is love you!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed and the entire audience cried. He is so sweet!

"I'm sorry, Namjoon. But this is our fate." Jin hyung said. "Our relationship needs to end here—" Jin hyung took out a box out of his pocket. "—so that we can begin a new one." He smiled.

"......"

"WHAT?!" Our entire gang shouted in unison and the audience started howling.

The air balloon that was floating in the air which said 'I am breaking up with you' suddenly bursted and a million of colourful confetti started swimming their way down.

"Kim Namjoon," Jin hyung stood on one knee. "Will you marry me?" He smiled and Namjoon hyung gasped in shock.

The site of the park became beautiful. The colourful confetti coloured the entire sky while namjoon hyung didn't even realise that his handcuffs were removed by a staff member. I could literally see namjoon hyung tearing up on the stage. Me and Yeseul sighed in relief.

"Yes!" Namjoon hyung exclaimed.

Jin hyung broke into a huge smile as he put the ring on his finger and up an end to the little space between them by kissing him on the lips.

Ew.

**********
Apparently, Jin hyung rented an air balloon and a stage with crew members which costed him a lot. But none of it mattered because him and Namjoon hyung were now engaged and were acting all cringe.

"For god's sake, Jin. Get off Namjoon's laps." Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes.

We were at a restaurant right now, celebrating their engagement. Yeseul was sitting right beside me.

"Oh shut up. You're just jealous because you don't get to sit on my man." Jin hyung mocked Yoongi hyung and I mentally puked.

"But hyung, you didn't have to go this far. You know how scared I was?!" Namjoon exclaimed and Jin hyung averted his eyes in playfulness.

"But how did you end up there, hyung?" Taehyung asked Namjoon hyung.

"We had a pretty good date last night. We also cuddled as we went to slee—" Namjoon hyung got cut off by Yoongi hyung.

"*sex. You had sex last night." Yoongi hyung stated and Namjoon hyung's and Jin hyung's cheeks reddened up.

"Yeah? Well you don't have to elaborate for me!" Namjoon hyung scolded Yoongi hyung.

"But how do gay people have sex? I just don't understand. Care to explain?" Yeseul, my sweet little girlfriend, opened her mouth to ask the dumbest question ever and I chuckled at her innocence. I could notice that NamJin and TaeKook had stiffened up.

"It really hurts." Jungkook looked down and Taehyung held Jungkook's hand. I mentally puked for the second time. I didn't want to imagine that.

"You're still small for that information, Yeseul." Mr. Hoseok laughed and faces Namjoon hyung. "Continue the story, please."

"Y-Yeah, so...when I went to sleep, I didn't feel anything. I thought that the next morning, when I open my eyes, my view would be the same usual one where Jin wakes me up in the morning so that we could eat his homemade breakfast but—" Hyung stopped talking. "—But when I woke up, I found myself handcuffed and a bunch of people staring at me. I was scared to death." Namjoon hyung confessed.

"See? You scared him!" Mr. Hoseok exclaimed and Jin chuckled in nervousness.

"I'm sorry, honey. But I just wanted to try something new." Jin hyung told to Namjoon as he placed a little kiss on his nose.

"It's okay, hyung. But you'll pay for it in the night." Namjoon hyung smirked. "If you know what I me—"

"SHUT UP!" We shouted in unison.

**********
Third Person's P.O.V.

After the small 'reunion' the gang had, Jimin and Yeseul started walking towards her home. Jimin had volunteered to drop her home after a hectic day.

"It had been so long since we all spent time together, right?" Yeseul smiled and Jimin nodded. Their hands were connected.

"Yeseul?" Jimin called Yeseul out and Yeaeul hmmed. "Someday, even I will propose to you like that. Of course, not in such an animal way, but like a sweet boyfriend." Jimin smiled at Yeseul and she blushed off.

Yeseul was glad to know that Jimin actually planned a future with her, just like the way she did.

They were very happy at the moment. Obviously, because their best friends were engaged now but also because of the fact that they had grown up. They went through so much together, and after all of their hardships, we could finally say that they weren't immature anymore.

"And I will look forward to that day, Jiminie." Yeseul smiled.